Mustang87

Doxxed on Twitter

7 posts in this topic

There is a lot of chatter on hobbyTwitter about a provider who posted a guys photo and contact information on Twitter after he failed to follow through with her screening process. The post was pulled down after a day but the information ended up on Reddit. It didn't say where in the country this occurred and I did not go and try to find the post. I hope it's not in our community. Another lady says that guys are using this occurrence as a justification for not screening. Possibly this is just some Twitter rumor, but has the feel of a real shit show.

I've seen a couple twits, but was wondering who it was...  

Kinda the worst nightmare for the guy if he's just a victim of an unscrupulous companion.

59 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

There is a lot of chatter on hobbyTwitter about a provider who posted a guys photo and contact information on Twitter after he failed to follow through with her screening process. The post was pulled down after a day but the information ended up on Reddit. It didn't say where in the country this occurred and I did not go and try to find the post. I hope it's not in our community. Another lady says that guys are using this occurrence as a justification for not screening. Possibly this is just some Twitter rumor, but has the feel of a real shit show.

Guys have not wanted to screen way before this incident, whether its true or not. If its true, its a sad/sad/sad thing to happen. BOTTOM LINE, providers/clients both get ANGRY when they don't get what they want, Its no different than a provider getting mad at you for not following her screening LOL and BLASTING you on the INFAMOUS BLACKLIST with some made up LIE. Some providers have COMMON SENSE and can SEE THROUGH the posted LIE but then again LOL, there is plenty of providers who TRUST what they read without doing RESEARCH. Some CLIENTS get pissed at a PROVIDER for not seeing them and then HARRASS them under different profile names/phone calls/social media..................Shame on both who conduct themselves in this manner. 

Ahem. Why is it there will be no pics, no driver's licenses, no payment cards, no trails (what is hobbyTwitter?), and cash is king?

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

My accounts on Twitter have all been ripped down. I know who it is. I don’t necessarily need Twitter to make it. I did enjoy it. And had some fun times. More important things to worry about! That individual will never take my spirit! Life is lush! 💋

On 5/17/2023 at 4:54 PM, Savoir Faire said:

Guys have not wanted to screen way before this incident, whether its true or not. If its true, its a sad/sad/sad thing to happen. BOTTOM LINE, providers/clients both get ANGRY when they don't get what they want, Its no different than a provider getting mad at you for not following her screening LOL and BLASTING you on the INFAMOUS BLACKLIST with some made up LIE. Some providers have COMMON SENSE and can SEE THROUGH the posted LIE but then again LOL, there is plenty of providers who TRUST what they read without doing RESEARCH. Some CLIENTS get pissed at a PROVIDER for not seeing them and then HARRASS them under different profile names/phone calls/social media..................Shame on both who conduct themselves in this manner. 

why would you assume that the blacklist is a LIE.  Guys no call no show, are true time wasters, and are also dangerous!!! It is like our reviews, they are not lies.  I am guessing you must be blacklisted since you know so much about how a provider uses it.  Another sad day in TOB 

On 5/17/2023 at 4:54 PM, Savoir Faire said:

Good lord, who has that kind of time on their hands? I don’t doubt it happens, but I’m time poor.