Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Laura Lopez

Rude Obnoxious People WTF

10 posts in this topic

Hello, 

For Heavens Sake thank you for TOB and other verification sites! 

Is it rude for providers to require verification? 
I am bombarded with the most raunchy ridiculous messages day in and day out to the point I just ask if they are a TOB or other Verification Site member and if answer is no I just block them.  It is 98% people playing games who contact us.  Anyone else experience this and how do you deal with this?  Most of the members I have met with references and reviews are pretty top notch I ll say 90% and 90% of others are complete time wasters so I almost never give newbie type people a chance, is this bad? 

Setting up a website with your screening requirements is helpful. If you do not have a website, an email auto reply or even a text or voicemail reply to let them know expectations can help save your sanity.  I've adopted a "send your screening info and introduction or no communication at all" protocol a Long time ago and it's worked out wonderful to weed out the knuckleheads.  Makes life and encounters most pleasurable.   

Laura, sorry you are getting a bunch of raunchy messages from some folks.  There is a reason I pretty much stay with ladies from TOB, and I am sure many ladies appreciate some of the gents from TOB.  It sucks that some folks are just plain ass-hats and don't realize this is supposed to be about fun between consenting adults.  As the saying goes...Mean people suck...and not in the good way !!

15 hours ago, Laura Lopez said:

Hello, 

For Heavens Sake thank you for TOB and other verification sites! 

Is it rude for providers to require verification? 
I am bombarded with the most raunchy ridiculous messages day in and day out to the point I just ask if they are a TOB or other Verification Site member and if answer is no I just block them.  It is 98% people playing games who contact us.  Anyone else experience this and how do you deal with this?  Most of the members I have met with references and reviews are pretty top notch I ll say 90% and 90% of others are complete time wasters so I almost never give newbie type people a chance, is this bad? 

IT’s unfortunately the way things are headed.  I used to see newbie, however after getting stiffed(not that kind). I will definitely never see someone without a handle n a board or a review posted.  Everything evolves. 

This is why I chose to come back to and stick with TOB and p411 upon my return. The culture that’s been created and upheld gives a sense of solidarity and peace because we are all just wanting to enjoy ourselves and each other. I’ll still list an ad on TER here and there but that’s really all I’ll venture out to because this space is already so well curated. 

11 hours ago, MelindaMadison said:

Setting up a website with your screening requirements is helpful. If you do not have a website, an email auto reply or even a text or voicemail reply to let them know expectations can help save your sanity.  I've adopted a "send your screening info and introduction or no communication at all" protocol a Long time ago and it's worked out wonderful to weed out the knuckleheads.  Makes life and encounters most pleasurable.   

I love that idea!

10 hours ago, average1 said:

Laura, sorry you are getting a bunch of raunchy messages from some folks.  There is a reason I pretty much stay with ladies from TOB, and I am sure many ladies appreciate some of the gents from TOB.  It sucks that some folks are just plain ass-hats and don't realize this is supposed to be about fun between consenting adults.  As the saying goes...Mean people suck...and not in the good way !!

Thank you and yes lots of bad folks out there. I have had great experience with tob members it’s too bad there are not more sites like this or that TOB isn’t as prominent in other states besides Colorado.  

In the beginning, it can feel like you could be losing money. After being seasoned a bit, you get a feel for time wasters, and game players. You’ll develop protocol for how you’d like to run your business. Screening is in no way rude. Trying to skirt screening is rude. Sorry you’re experiencing this girlie. You’re the boss though. 👍💜

What about those that say they need a cash app deposit in advance for first visit. Sketchy.

It's changed for both providers and clients.  When the local (to me) trash board went offline, P411 saw an uptick of just under 100,000 new "providers", most of whom were from the trash board.  I reached out to a new lady, not knowing she was one of the refugees.  Her reply was, "You're on P411, you're good to go."  Obviously, I did not see her.  Hey, I worked hard (no pun) for my 28 OK's and thanks to the local ladies on TOB that helped me!