EricMartinez2018

No luck anymore!

16 posts in this topic

Hey guys just wondering I am still a newbie to the hobby but i'm I the only one, i feel like this covid thing hit everyone pretty bad. I mean before I would meet up with providers about once or twice a month. I became a regular with a Lady here that just vanished into thin air maybe she retired or moved who knows. We used to meet every week, she was an angel I really miss her.

Anyways ever since the pandemic it has been hard for me to find a provider near me and someone I can comfortably provide a donation to. No disrespect and don't mean to lowball anyone so please no harsh comments, seems like now it's gotten way out of hand. Maybe it's time for me to retire as well. Hopefully someone can provide me some information, tips or reference on someone I can spend some time with. 

Thanks everyone and hope you guys/gals have a great weekend, happy hobbying. 

There are several ladies in the northwest part of town. Just do a search on Wheat Ridge and surrounding areas.

I believe it’s like that for all of us, since Covid the games are at an all time high, the time wasters just laugh and are so inconsiderate, the disrespect, I asked someone where they saw my post and they responded… the internet, stupid!!  I am just disgusted more often than not and of course the scams. It’s as if while everybody was on unemployment, it made so many want to be super lazy and just screw people out of money and there’s a lot of people that are still honest and don’t want to screw people out of money or don’t want to be in the same category as those other people. Unfortunately I think this is the way it’s going to be for a while because how can we put a stop to all of it? Its sad and it’s stressful and it’s very tiring for all of us. Sorry that you are going through it as well, fingers crossed some thing changes and soon!!!

Edited by Madison Taylor
Duh I’m stupid lol pun intended

12 hours ago, EricMartinez2018 said:

Hey guys just wondering I am still a newbie to the hobby but i'm I the only one, i feel like this covid thing hit everyone pretty bad. I mean before I would meet up with providers about once or twice a month. I became a regular with a Lady here that just vanished into thin air maybe she retired or moved who knows. We used to meet every week, she was an angel I really miss her.

Anyways ever since the pandemic it has been hard for me to find a provider near me and someone I can comfortably provide a donation to. No disrespect and don't mean to lowball anyone so please no harsh comments, seems like now it's gotten way out of hand. Maybe it's time for me to retire as well. Hopefully someone can provide me some information, tips or reference on someone I can spend some time with. 

Its not just YOU, its on both sides. PROVIDERS/CLIENTS are getting it and the FUNNIEST THING EVER is in most cases, neither the PROVIDER/CLIENT understand what the other is going through............... Actually, I do kinda understand, thats why I see who I can when I can. In your case Mr Martinez, I think that your CASE is really not that hard. Patience is a VIRTUE. I wouldn't RETIRE just yet. There are PROVIDERS out there that will accommodate your LEVEL OF COMFORT, you just have to put in a little work to find her.......................

10 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

Its not just YOU, its on both sides. PROVIDERS/CLIENTS are getting it and the FUNNIEST THING EVER is in most cases, neither the PROVIDER/CLIENT understand what the other is going through............... Actually, I do kinda understand, thats why I see who I can when I can. In your case Mr Martinez, I think that your CASE is really not that hard. Patience is a VIRTUE. I wouldn't RETIRE just yet. There are PROVIDERS out there that will accommodate your LEVEL OF COMFORT, you just have to put in a little work to find her.......................

Thank you I really appreciate your feedback. You are right just have to have patience and someone will come along. Thank you very much!

On 4/2/2023 at 1:28 PM, Madison Taylor said:

I believe it’s like that for all of us, since Covid the games are at an all time high, the time wasters just laugh and are so inconsiderate, the disrespect, I asked someone where they saw my post and they responded… the internet, stupid!!  I am just disgusted more often than not and of course the scams. It’s as if while everybody was on unemployment, it made so many want to be super lazy and just screw people out of money and there’s a lot of people that are still honest and don’t want to screw people out of money or don’t want to be in the same category as those other people. Unfortunately I think this is the way it’s going to be for a while because how can we put a stop to all of it? Its sad and it’s stressful and it’s very tiring for all of us. Sorry that you are going through it as well, fingers crossed some thing changes and soon!!!

Yes, it’s definitely a different environment. I’m not sure if all of it has to do with COVID. I don’t think COVID contributed to our office space being $2000 a month, milk $6 1/2 gal or gas $4 a gallon. Life can be super hard for all of us. I’ve done some different marketing, gotten more creative, and another job. We just have to figure out what’s best for ourselves.

To the OP, I’m sure things can be fine for you. A lot of issues preventing some from hobbying is due to lack of planning. Same day, 15mins from now doesn’t work for a lot of us. I’m not saying that’s your issue. That has prevented many meetings from happening for me though. I think if you do a search for the type of lady you like, determine your budget, learn as much as you can about her (website, ads, online presence), be honest and direct in your communications, be prepared to provide what she asks in your initial contact, offer a few dates and times that work for you. I think you’ll be in like Flynn. Good luck and have fun.

Golden and Weatridge area not that far away...

On 4/2/2023 at 1:57 AM, EricMartinez2018 said:

You don't say what part of town you are in so its difficult to give you a recommendation.  But I can guarantee that there are ladies located everywhere in this town.  You can get to almost anywhere you want to go within 30 minutes or so, unless you're traveling at rush hour...which seems to start earlier and end later in the day as time goes on.

Now as to finding a lady who catches your eye at a donation you can afford, that may take a little more researching on your end.

Good luck in your search.

I'm not 100% sure if the issue the OP is bringing up is rising prices or general unavailability of providers, here's my 10 cents...

Price: I don't think it has to do directly with COVID, I think there are several things at play, two of the the biggest issues are inflation and flaky clients.

Unavailability:  I personally am not seeing that.  I feel like there are lots of options for a client that's willing to take a few small steps like being polite and thorough with initial contact, following directions, providing reasonable verifications & deposits and not trying last-minute bookings.

Happy hobbying!

Why keep asking questions you have already asked before in the past and gotten perfectly good advice on before.  Was this just a poorly concealed attempt at a rate thread?

2 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Why keep asking questions you have already asked before in the past and gotten perfectly good advice on before.  Was this just a poorly concealed attempt at a rate thread?

He has asked this same question before? Think he said his previous Companion moved on? Ladies are trying to make a living in the most expensive inner coastal state. Check “List Crawler” if you want cheaper. Good luck with your search! 

On 4/2/2023 at 4:58 AM, wglide2003 said:

There are several ladies in the northwest part of town. Just do a search on Wheat Ridge and surrounding areas.

Thank you i will do my research. 

On 4/2/2023 at 1:28 PM, Madison Taylor said:

Thank you for your advise and you are right. 

On 4/4/2023 at 3:24 PM, Audrey Astor said:

Yes, it’s definitely a different environment. I’m not sure if all of it has to do with COVID. I don’t think COVID contributed to our office space being $2000 a month, milk $6 1/2 gal or gas $4 a gallon. Life can be super hard for all of us. I’ve done some different marketing, gotten more creative, and another job. We just have to figure out what’s best for ourselves.

To the OP, I’m sure things can be fine for you. A lot of issues preventing some from hobbying is due to lack of planning. Same day, 15mins from now doesn’t work for a lot of us. I’m not saying that’s your issue. That has prevented many meetings from happening for me though. I think if you do a search for the type of lady you like, determine your budget, learn as much as you can about her (website, ads, online presence), be honest and direct in your communications, be prepared to provide what she asks in your initial contact, offer a few dates and times that work for you. I think you’ll be in like Flynn. Good luck and have fun.

There are so many sites and alot of them dont offer reviews or have minimal info. When i contact them I tend to ask questions nothing out of respect but they just ghost me if that makes sence. I do introduce my self, tell a bit about myself and when and how long i would love to meet and i dont get a reply at all. But thank you for your info.

On 4/5/2023 at 10:14 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Golden and Weatridge area not that far away...

That around my area.

On 4/4/2023 at 3:24 PM, Audrey Astor said:

There are so many sites and alot of them dont offer reviews or have minimal info. When i contact them I tend to ask questions nothing out of respect but they just ghost me if that makes sence. I do introduce my self, tell a bit about myself and when and how long i would love to meet and i dont get a reply at all. But thank you for your info.

16 hours ago, gr8owl said:

It was a misunderstanding or maybe i wrote it wrong. English not my first language and no is not a rate thread just asking for advice as to why less and less providers are advertised in the areas and yes some providers i cant take the priviledge to meet due to "issues".  I don't expect to lowball or price drop just don't see anymore safe providers out there like before.