sb1212

AMP teviews

9 posts in this topic

Hi - I am contemplating a temporary detour into the AMP. scene. Are there any sites comparable to. TOB for this type of service in Denver? The only one I have seen (I haven't tried very hard) is Rubmaps.  Thanks in advance...

ECCIE has AMP reviews. I think they’re few and far between, but probably offer a little help. Have fun, be safe.

Eccie is your best bet here in Denver for reviews of AMP's.

I remember reading somewhere a guide on how to proceed at an AMP.  Can't remember where that guide was located.  Do a search for it if you can.

I haven't frequented an AMP in 15 years or so but if asked "Have you been there before", always say yes.

Thanks for the feedback. I joined Ecci, but found it difficult to navigate on my phone. I am am a certified techno-peasant.  I will focus on Rubmaps for the moment. Also interested in receiving DM from anyone with recommendations from anyone for locations on the west side of town. Thanks in advance.

The reason for my interest: I recently was sore from multiple work outs and had a fantastic - best ever- 90 minute $90 massage  at a non erotic (I think) AMP. As it was wrapping up I began to think, "Gee, wouldn't it be nice if....". 

Be careful with rubmaps.ch. They have become mostly fake reviews being made by the amps themselves. Most of the amps have become older and provide poor / rushed basic services with a lot of upsell and shorted times.  

4 hours ago, ultraf20 said:

Be careful with rubmaps.ch. They have become mostly fake reviews being made by the amps themselves. Most of the amps have become older and provide poor / rushed basic services with a lot of upsell and shorted times.  

You nailed it

If anyone knows of any good amps please shoot me a pm have been to 1 in about 5 years. And it wasn’t overall a good experience 

On 3/29/2023 at 8:49 PM, ultraf20 said:

Yeah, the AMP scene here in Denver mostly sucks, and it's gotten worse since I moved here a few years ago. Prices and tip expectations have gone up, service has gone down, and the quality of the providers has become consistently low. You'd pay less for a lot better service from a more attractive and/or more skilled provider in NYC than almost anywhere I've found here in Colorado.