Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Savoir Faire

Best/Worst Experience

42 posts in this topic

M87 you crack me up. I fell asleep in the chair reading your comment and I am just now waking up and reading your new comment LOL. As far as commenting on a thread that was posted back in the day, I can't speak for those that do that, I can only just wonder what is the purpose LOL? Especially if the person that posted the thread is not current to the board, it would make more sense to just POST the thread with them as the Author but we all don't think a like, nor do we act a like. 

5 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

No question I should have handled things differently but no real harm done. Plus I was looking to add to the dialog on here in general, and instead of dredging up a thread from 2012 I thought I'd tell a little story and provide some content on a current thread instead.;)

22 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

M87 you crack me up. I fell asleep in the chair reading your comment and I am just now waking up and reading your new comment LOL. As far as commenting on a thread that was posted back in the day, I can't speak for those that do that, I can only just wonder what is the purpose LOL? Especially if the person that posted the thread is not current to the board, it would make more sense to just POST the thread with them as the Author but we all don't think a like, nor do we act a like. 

Since we're this far off topic anyway, I think the dredging up of odd topics is a function of how little new content there has been on here lately. I looked back through one of the threads in questions and see the names of members who used to post on here on a pretty regular basis, and have not done is in months or years. It's always been the case that people come and go, but seems there has been a lot more going, and not much coming recently. (Pun intended, but hopefully not accurate)

Maybe this will help this thread to get back on track………

I can say that out of every encounter I have had there are always positive thoughts. Always.

Looking back I remember only one that did have more negatives then positives.

The session was a complete train wreck. After arriving I was told no kissing except for the peck I received when I arrived. Only covered french which I had never read about in the many reviews the gal had. 
Those were the negatives I had never experienced in a session.

This reality is be……….

COMMITTED TO RESEARCHING before making contact!

11 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

Since we're this far off topic anyway, I think the dredging up of odd topics is a function of how little new content there has been on here lately. I looked back through one of the threads in questions and see the names of members who used to post on here on a pretty regular basis, and have not done is in months or years. It's always been the case that people come and go, but seems there has been a lot more going, and not much coming recently. (Pun intended, but hopefully not accurate)

M87 its all good, no worries about drifting off of topic, I'm okay with it UNLESS I get a jingle text from someone LOL, then its time for me to shut the computer down and make my way over to some WOMAN'S bedroom.......................As far as members cumming and going..............well I can only speak for myself and sometimes you will see me here a lot and sometimes you won't, just depends on whats going on in my life you know. This topic here = GREAT NEW CONTENT.......... Why don't you take this one and run with it my friend.................... 

9 hours ago, Seeker5280 said:

Maybe this will help this thread to get back on track………

I can say that out of every encounter I have had there are always positive thoughts. Always.

Looking back I remember only one that did have more negatives then positives.

The session was a complete train wreck. After arriving I was told no kissing except for the peck I received when I arrived. Only covered french which I had never read about in the many reviews the gal had. 
Those were the negatives I had never experienced in a session.

This reality is be……….

COMMITTED TO RESEARCHING before making contact!

I was actually enjoying shooting the shit with M87 LOL....................Hmmm so even though this particular session was filled with mostly negatives, you still encountered positives? What positives did you encounter? One thing I always do is ASK IN PERSON even though I researched it because I have found out that some Providers will do THINGS with some CLIENTS that they won't do with other CLIENTS..........................and sometimes if you smell nice and bat your eyes LOL, yeah you know what I mean. I have a cool ass relationship with a lot of Providers that have a bad review track record LOL but then again, I am a pretty COOL CLIENT if you APPROACH ME NICELY.................. 

On 1/26/2023 at 9:48 PM, Savoir Faire said:

What is the BEST/WORST experience that you have ever encountered in the HOBBY? 

Best:  There have been so many!  However, I was leaving on a trip to Paris with my mom, with little to no money. A very wonderful hobbiest, that I enjoyed immensely, saw me hours before my flight departed.  He gifted me $1100 for a couple hours at the ranch.  It was a great night!!  And, an unforgettable trip!

9 hours ago, Elle Blake said:

Best:  There have been so many!  However, I was leaving on a trip to Paris with my mom, with little to no money. A very wonderful hobbiest, that I enjoyed immensely, saw me hours before my flight departed.  He gifted me $1100 for a couple hours at the ranch.  It was a great night!!  And, an unforgettable trip!

Wow, all I can say is "IT MUST BE NICE" ...............................Loved Paris....................

Lately, Best would be the one I saw on my Birthday in January. We had a great time in general and he was very generous for my birthday as well!

Worst lately would be THIS MORNING, when someone stole the donation back and ran out the door and was gone. At the end. What a jerk :/

I have to say that I've been really blessed in this area!  I've only had one "bad" experience.  I was on a business trip and booked.  About 2 hours before the date it started to rain, I mean POUR.  It was dark, I'm trying to drive in a new place, full of construction to her incall about 45 mins away.  Texted at the start and she replied.  Needless to say, I didn't communicate much during the drive because of the conditions, but I stopped when I was about 20 mins out, which at that time was the agreed-upon start time.  Texted to let her know and took off again.  When I got there about 15 mins late, I texted and waited, texted multiple times and got completely ghosted...

The best is really hard to choose, but I'd have to say that one of the local lovelies and I have become comfortable with each other to the point that I call her my ATF and she calls me her fave.  No matter what we choose to do, we have a great time and enjoy catching up each time.

On 3/1/2023 at 4:46 PM, TrystinTrimble said:

Lately, Best would be the one I saw on my Birthday in January. We had a great time in general and he was very generous for my birthday as well!

Worst lately would be THIS MORNING, when someone stole the donation back and ran out the door and was gone. At the end. What a jerk :/

Ms TNT it appears you went out with a BANG for your birthday........................I am glad the GENTLEMAN made your birthday memorable, its all about being treated well in this beautiful community/hobby. I am so sorry that someone ran off with your donation, that is just not good business at all. Reminds me of the one time I went to see this girl and as soon as I got there LOL she handed the donation to her wifee/girlfriend. Then her wifee later calls in some GOONS but all in all, I ended up seeing this girl for another 3 years and never had ANY PROBLEMS  with her/the wifee/the goons........................

On 3/1/2023 at 5:50 PM, CountryGentleman said:

I have to say that I've been really blessed in this area!  I've only had one "bad" experience.  I was on a business trip and booked.  About 2 hours before the date it started to rain, I mean POUR.  It was dark, I'm trying to drive in a new place, full of construction to her incall about 45 mins away.  Texted at the start and she replied.  Needless to say, I didn't communicate much during the drive because of the conditions, but I stopped when I was about 20 mins out, which at that time was the agreed-upon start time.  Texted to let her know and took off again.  When I got there about 15 mins late, I texted and waited, texted multiple times and got completely ghosted...

The best is really hard to choose, but I'd have to say that one of the local lovelies and I have become comfortable with each other to the point that I call her my ATF and she calls me her fave.  No matter what we choose to do, we have a great time and enjoy catching up each time.

On 3/1/2023 at 5:50 PM, CountryGentleman said:

Country Gent I wrote out a reply but somehow I couldn't post it. So this is going to be short, I have to jump in the shower LOL. You are blessed and lucky if thats the worst encounter you have had. As far as the good one, wow it really feels good when you CONNECT, I can't explain it but it feels so damn good when you do. 

On 1/27/2023 at 0:39 PM, mediocre_banger said:

The best experiences I have had are with down to earth, genuine women.

The girl next door who is easy going and sweet and gentle and loves the companionship and stimulating conversations as much as I do.  Yes please :-)