Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DenverNative91

To Review or not To Review

50 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, tide32 said:

It could be the bazillian guys standards ,may not be that high. But to say liar is a little rough. We're all adults here and we know how the game is played. We sometimes go along, to, get along. Doesn't matter what anyone says out loud, writing a bad review, always has consequences and we all know it.  

Aaaand...the OP gets the run around AND a black eye because a lie is a lie, no matter how you slice it which brings us full circle to my point. There's a lot of that, writing good reviews for bad experiences going on, reducing if not wholly eliminating the integrity of each and every good one. Remind me again how your point corrects mine? Does it make shitty providers good, somehow?

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

1 hour ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Aaaand...the OP gets the run around AND a black eye because a lie is a lie, no matter how you slice it which brings us full circle to my point. There's a lot of that, writing good reviews for bad experiences going on, reducing if not wholly eliminating the integrity of each and every good one. Remind me again how your point corrects mine? Does it make shitty providers good, somehow?

A case in point. Eyeing the Denver candy store for a treat, I'm reading through the mountain of Yes's for one of my delectable, established, well-reviewed "Favorites" whose pics haven't changed for many years and, low and behold, buried under countless other Yes's, in one of them was that they are not a good representation of what one is to expect.

First, thank you for providing an honest, full account of your overall good experience. The spoiler saved her, and me, from hurt feelers because, here's how this works. Faced with this the hobbyist has a few, instant choices to make at the door. Leave with donation in pocket which, not to say this provider is the type, with all the blacklists, etc., may not bode well for the hapless guy. Right? Two, follow through with his commitment to what is essentially a lie and have a less than stellar experience, just like that and other reviewers experienced. Three, leave a somewhat or totally contrived review of the experience so they may have the opportunity to spend their hard earned money on a very expensive hobby in the future, like others seem to have done. Or four, tell the truth.

Thanks, bro.

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

Leave the bad review. This board has a fraction of the value it once did, due to a lack of new providers and a swamp of reviews that are worse than worthless. Just one padded bullshit fantasy "she's amazing, it's really gfe though she doesn't kiss or ---- and her pictures are 10 years old.. it was awesome guys".

On 1/6/2023 at 11:19 AM, browneggCO said:

Leave the bad review. This board has a fraction of the value it once did, due to a lack of new providers and a swamp of reviews that are worse than worthless. Just one padded bullshit fantasy "she's amazing, it's really gfe though she doesn't kiss or ---- and her pictures are 10 years old.. it was awesome guys".

I encouraged the OP write a review in an attempt to provide some counterbalance to any "blacklist" action that the companion may initiate since his resume here is quite thin. As for inflated reviews, I look for trends (good or otherwise) and am not afraid to DM a couple guys to confirm my thinking. 

On 1/6/2023 at 9:35 AM, Hobby Hobbit said:

Not really. Too me, I just read between the lines and have come to realize we're only seeing the good parts, and, that to me, make me not trust trust the good. So that, brings us back to square one. What good are reviews if the reviewer picks and chooses which reviews they post. Just imagine posting a bad review on a new provider with friends on here. What kind of shit-stom would that unleash!! FUUUUUUUUUUCK!!

48 minutes ago, tide32 said:

Not really. Too me, I just read between the lines and have come to realize we're only seeing the good parts, and, that to me, make me not trust trust the good. So that, brings us back to square one. What good are reviews if the reviewer picks and chooses which reviews they post. Just imagine posting a bad review on a new provider with friends on here. What kind of shit-stom would that unleash!! FUUUUUUUUUUCK!!

That makes perfect sense :confused:. Keep doing you! I'll keep it real.

On 1/6/2023 at 6:19 PM, browneggCO said:

RIGHT?! I mean, careful. That kinda talk might get you blacklisted. :lol:

On 12/15/2022 at 5:35 PM, DenverNative91 said:

I had a scheduled appointment with an established provider, which we confirmed yesterday. 

I am a huge fan of hearing a voice on our private cellphone and not your vehicle Bluetooth, so there's no miscommunication between us.

Any cellphone voice communication? Did you ever hear her voice or was this all text communication?

Edited by Seeking ~P-1761

15 hours ago, Seeking ~P-1761 said:

I am a huge fan of hearing a voice on our private cellphone and not your vehicle Bluetooth, so there's no miscommunication between us.

Any cellphone voice communication? Did you ever hear her voice or was this all text communication?

Hello Baton Rouge! :wub:

On 12/16/2022 at 7:53 AM, DenverNative91 said:

Yes, you nailed it.  What is the general consensus on how long you should wait to see someone, when you're not receiving any communication.  It's particularly tricky when it's a first meeting.  You're either going to have a rushed, much shorter than planned session, or you can extend time at the end...if both parties have a buffer...but you don't know those answers without communication.  

It looks like you decided not to do the review. What was the deciding factor? Did you work something out with her (I hope)?

On 12/19/2022 at 9:37 AM, shy_n_quiet said:
When I first started the hobby where TOB is my only source of scheduling with providers, I hesitated to share so-so/bad reviews/experiences because I felt that it would count against me when my future potential providers review my profile. 

Regarding waiting time.  10 minutes waiting passed the appointment time is my limit.  I send text 15 minutes prior to the appointment.  If no response, I text again at the appointment time.  If no response 10 minutes after the appointment time, I text again saying I'm leaving.

I need to chime in on this one.  If you really have a bad experience or a complete no-show you need to post it.  If you just have a so-so time then maybe do nothing.  A couple of times I had a terrible experience with a couple of people who still post on here and decided not to write a review.  The thing that gets me is that both of these people are still getting great reviews.  Now I’ve seen a fair number of people over the years and realize that people don’t always have chemistry, but poor service, fake pictures, or a bad attitude are not excusable by either party.  In both cases nothing was done to rectify the situation.  Would you go on Amazon and rate everything 5 stars?

2 hours ago, ynglifter69 said:

I need to chime in on this one.  If you really have a bad experience or a complete no-show you need to post it.  If you just have a so-so time then maybe do nothing.  A couple of times I had a terrible experience with a couple of people who still post on here and decided not to write a review.  The thing that gets me is that both of these people are still getting great reviews.  Now I’ve seen a fair number of people over the years and realize that people don’t always have chemistry, but poor service, fake pictures, or a bad attitude are not excusable by either party.  In both cases nothing was done to rectify the situation.  Would you go on Amazon and rate everything 5 stars?

Yes, I do agree that reviews for poor service, fake pictures, or a bad attitude are valuable to others and should be posted.  Luckily since my early days, I learned how to do more diligent research and cross-check ad postings & reviews from multiple sites.  This has helped me eliminate disappointments.

On 1/16/2023 at 6:35 PM, ynglifter69 said:

I 80% agree with your assessment.  I've had very few questionable encounters with T.O.B ladies, but the extremely few I did.. I left an honest review ( usually no show) and if I was still interested at a later date, would try again. Usually, though, once I've been "no showed" I just file it away and move on. Now if the "no show" lady contacts me and offers an explanation and make up time , then I have no issues to reschedule. Things happen unexpectedly.  

15 hours ago, Imyrhklbry said:

Now if the "no show" lady contacts me and offers an explanation and make up time , then I have no issues to reschedule. Things happen unexpectedly.  

I apologize for taking the thread a little further off track, but I've been no-showed my share of times, like just about everyone on here. In those instances only a handful of times have ladies reached out and offered some type of incentive for me to rebook. However, not once has a lady made good on that offer. I hope that has not been everyone's experience.

22 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

I apologize for taking the thread a little further off track, but I've been no-showed my share of times, like just about everyone on here. In those instances only a handful of times have ladies reached out and offered some type of incentive for me to rebook. However, not once has a lady made good on that offer. I hope that has not been everyone's experience.

I've actually had 3 ladies who originally "no showed" or texted / called way past the appointed time with a reason why. Those 3 made things right and 2 have become atf's and I continue seeing. 3rd lady has moved away. 

I had 1 travelling companion leave me hanging in the hotel parking lot for 30 min.  No problem. I reached out to an ATF 1/4 mile away and I was naked in her condo in 15 min. Originally scheduled companion reached out later and asked to reschedule. Nope.....

For me, hanging around in a strange place is not wise.  IMHO nothing attracts attention like someone sitting in a car for no apparent reason.  It is equally ill-advised to "circle" around waiting for a reply.  IF I do not get a reply in 5 - 10 minuets I text a good bye message and leave.

41 minutes ago, mustang said:

For me, hanging around in a strange place is not wise.  IMHO nothing attracts attention like someone sitting in a car for no apparent reason.  It is equally ill-advised to "circle" around waiting for a reply.  IF I do not get a reply in 5 - 10 minuets I text a good bye message and leave.

As someone who sits in her car for "rec" activities.(yes im aware of the risks but its cold sometimes 🤣)... it's not as uncommon when you think about how many people are visiting here and can't enjoy that "rec" inside... 

Colorado Companion

Just a poll or curious how you go about hobbying. I have a strong rule that I don’t see providers without reviews. My rule has kept me from meeting a cop or a fat chick in 20+ years. But…. I have stopped short of seeing a ton of providers that look amazing and wish I could find review and see her. I ask providers for references but if they don’t have reviews, chances are they say they don’t have a reference. I don’t get it, if she’s legit how did she find a site to advertise on, how did she learn the lingo, how did she learn what to charge etc..

anyway these are some of my thoughts and love to learn your rules to hobby by

In addition to appearance, reviews provide information on sensuality, connection, GFE experiences…  With so many choices to pick from and many sources of info for intel, I tend to stick to providers that have reviews.  

Edited by shy_n_quiet