addicted76

411 Vivid Vivian

11 posts in this topic

She's been around but no reviews on really anything else. I diid notice a 40% deposit required. No thanks!!

No direct info.

The use of many different fonts is very off putting to me.  Difficult to read as well as I noticed some of the fonts seem to be created from a non-standard english keyboard.

I don't get a good feeling about her.

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

No direct info.

The use of many different fonts is very off putting to me.  Difficult to read as well as I noticed some of the fonts seem to be created from a non-standard english keyboard.

I don't get a good feeling about her.

We communicated once but a wack vibe got her off the list, and quick.

notice almost all of the rate options include "extras for a price" expect major upselling for pretty much anything. not to mention the 40% deposit.

Just letting yall in on some VALID CLARIFICATION 

she's very real.

She's more upscale.

I'm surprised shes still in the springs. But she is very legitimate.

And its a 40 percent deposit ONLY if your trying to schedule for a later time or date. 

Or an outcall.

Which is completely understandable.

With all these bitches taking our deposits it's natural to suggest somethings up...plus she's.. clearly alot more attractive than the average girl here.

Anyways. Just letting yall know. I just saw this because I wondered why she wasn't on here

She dosnt like to post on skip much because it's kinda just... lower scale but she still does sometimes.

I've been a loyal regular for about 4 years.

She has multiple fan sites and tryst girls are 95 percent of the time real. Because of how the verification process works.

She's a good girl. Very Unique. Very smart and sweet.

Try to look her up on tryst 

Have a good one guys

-George s.

On 10/7/2023 at 0:07 AM, Frankie.F said:

Just letting yall in on some VALID CLARIFICATION 

she's very real.

She's more upscale.

I'm surprised shes still in the springs. But she is very legitimate.

And its a 40 percent deposit ONLY if your trying to schedule for a later time or date. 

Or an outcall.

Which is completely understandable.

With all these bitches taking our deposits it's natural to suggest somethings up...plus she's.. clearly alot more attractive than the average girl here.

Anyways. Just letting yall know. I just saw this because I wondered why she wasn't on here

She dosnt like to post on skip much because it's kinda just... lower scale but she still does sometimes.

I've been a loyal regular for about 4 years.

She has multiple fan sites and tryst girls are 95 percent of the time real. Because of how the verification process works.

She's a good girl. Very Unique. Very smart and sweet.

Try to look her up on tryst 

Have a good one guys

-George s.

Are you Frankie F or George S? 1st post a shill?