Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
coloradoguy75

Bbbj with Cim

20 posts in this topic

If I was in the mood for a bbbj with CIM, how does one find a provider who offers this? Naturally you can not ask this question before or while booking as you will likely end up getting blocked....so my strategy has been to book with a lady and once at the appointment ask if it is an option. It has not been unfortunately, at least with the last several bookings. It just was not their thing. It starts to get expensive trying to find someone that offers this option, so knowing before hand might be helpful. Any ideas? 

Yes, absolutely... reviews are my first stop... I do a thorough search, but many reviews often lack such details. That's not to say that I have never found a review where this detail is mentioned however, but often the provider I might be considering doesn't have reviews that mention details of this nature...! 

17 hours ago, coloradoguy75 said:

If I was in the mood for a bbbj with CIM, how does one find a provider who offers this? Naturally you can not ask this question before or while booking as you will likely end up getting blocked....so my strategy has been to book with a lady and once at the appointment ask if it is an option. It has not been unfortunately, at least with the last several bookings. It just was not their thing. It starts to get expensive trying to find someone that offers this option, so knowing before hand might be helpful. Any ideas? 

I disagree with you when you say if you ask a provider prior to booking if they are willing to perform (CIM) will result in you getting BLOCKED. Secondly, guys write this in reviews quite often. Very simple, read the new reviews, if you see someone state it in the review, kindly ask and confirm, its that easy. 

I joined TER/VIP because the reviews tend to have more detail. I will see an interesting provider on TOB then use TER as part of the research. It doesn't always work, bit it works often enough to make the investment worthwhile.  

To me if you are asking all sorts of questions/trying to make up your mind/bullshitting with NO INTENT on going to see the provider is what will get you BLOCKED. 

It seems like there’s a strong presence of back channeling here. I think the guys are open to sharing info with those who reciprocate. Good luck

On 11/24/2022 at 8:47 AM, Savoir Faire said:

I disagree with you when you say if you ask a provider prior to booking if they are willing to perform (CIM) will result in you getting BLOCKED. Secondly, guys write this in reviews quite often. Very simple, read the new reviews, if you see someone state it in the review, kindly ask and confirm, its that easy. 

Well, my first hand experience says otherwise, I was blocked for asking this question by a provider...this was the second provider I ever asked...in addition I only contact a provider if I intend meeting, and only when I have a date, time and duration decided. This provider blocked me because I was asking if she offered CIM. There are 4 providers I am currently interested in meeting who's reviews offer no details at all. As previously mentioned, I have read many reviews where detail including CIM as been part of the review, this is not always the case. I am not simply looking for any provider that offers CIM. I look for providers that appeal to me, and go from there. My question perhaps doesn't have a correct answer as it depends on the provider. I'm just wondering if there is a correct etiquette to asking the question.  

CG75 I guess in your case, I am wrong and I own up to that. In my case LOL, I haven't been blocked EVER for asking questions but I have been BLOCKED/LIED ON/TALKED ABOUT for being HONEST and not sitting for more than a couple minutes in a PARKING LOT. Now that you have provided a little more into what you are looking for, I see it is not a simple request. Throwing this POST out there to me is probably going to be a good idea for you. Its like you are throwing your fishing line out in the TOB Lake in hopes that one of these Lil Sexies takes the bait.................I wish you luck my friend.................and I hope you get what you are looking for............

Context is important here.  We don't have details, so can only speculate. Are you reaching out and just saying/writing "Hi, do you offer BBBJ/CIM?"  Are you going through her screening process before asking? Sometimes a different, nuanced approach generates a different response.   Sometimes things change in the heat of the moment as well. Are you taking care of her? Have you DM'd other hobbyists who might provide clear answers (understanding YMMV)? 

Of my last 10 reviews, only 1 did not.  DM if you want specifics (again, YMMV). 

6 minutes ago, sb1212 said:

Context is important here.  We don't have details, so can only speculate. Are you reaching out and just saying/writing "Hi, do you offer BBBJ/CIM?"  Are you going through her screening process before asking? Sometimes a different, nuanced approach generates a different response.   Sometimes things change in the heat of the moment as well. Are you taking care of her? Have you DM'd other hobbyists who might provide clear answers (understanding YMMV)? 

RED: Can make all the difference in the world.  Many ladies even include in their ad that trying to discuss activities before screening will get you blocked. 

I have never before this thread heard anyone say it was OK to ask such details before screening.

OP: One of the useful things about p411 is being able to include things that are vital to your enjoyment in your profile.  When you send lady a screening request she can see your profile.  Some even look - and you can tell if they do.  If they do, ask if there is anything in profile that would indicate you are not a match.  There is at least one other site that asks a lady specify in her ad her "no list" - if what you want is on the no list well .......  And a last thought - she may not know the answer till the question until she sees/smells you in person lol.  Good luck!

I always follow screening, as per the providers ad.  I only contact a provider if I intend meeting, and only when I have a date, time and duration decided, then I follow any instructions the provider has regarding screening...I typically never ask about any specific offering or no-lists. 

Seems I have some useful tips provided here, and once again I appreciate the feedback!

On 11/25/2022 at 0:03 PM, Audrey Astor said:

It seems like there’s a strong presence of back channeling here. I think the guys are open to sharing info with those who reciprocate. Good luck

Yeah, I think this is definitely the way. We do need to be careful and discreet in what we ask or say to the provider during the booking process, but there is a whole host of customers here who are more free to share information between themselves. This is a super helpful community and whenever I have asked a general question in the forums or reached out to a reviewer for specific details about a provider he saw, I've always received really helpful info. As long as you have any sort of established reputation here you can definitely find out this kind of info by asking the right questions of the right people. My suggestion to OP is to make a short list of some providers you are interested in who seem like they might offer what you're looking for, and then reach out to some of the guys who have reviewed those providers and ask them about their experience and whether the provider was cool with CIM. It takes some leg work but you can definitely get this confirmed.

Edited by Fenrir373

1 hour ago, Fenrir373 said:

Yeah, I think this is definitely the way. We do need to be careful and discreet in what we ask or say to the provider during the booking process, but there is a whole host of customers here who are more free to share information between themselves. This is a super helpful community and whenever I have asked a general question in the forums or reached out to a reviewer for specific details about a provider he saw, I've always received really helpful info. As long as you have any sort of established reputation here you can definitely find out this kind of info by asking the right questions of the right people. My suggestion to OP is to make a short list of some providers you are interested in who seem like they might offer what you're looking for, and then reach out to some of the guys who have reviewed those providers and ask them about their experience and whether the provider was cool with CIM. It takes some leg work but you can definitely get this confirmed.

Bingo. 

On 11/26/2022 at 5:43 PM, gr8owl said:

And a last thought - she may not know the answer till the question until she sees/smells you in person lol.  Good luck!

This is an important note too; it's very possible that some providers would offer certain activities to some customers and not others, based on the client's level of hygiene and the provider's comfort level with them. This is a business but there's also a highly personal aspect to it. Some providers might also offer particular services to repeat customers but not during the first time you see them. This can be a very YMMV area. 

On 11/26/2022 at 4:19 PM, coloradoguy75 said:

Well, my first hand experience says otherwise, I was blocked for asking this question by a provider...this was the second provider I ever asked...in addition I only contact a provider if I intend meeting, and only when I have a date, time and duration decided. This provider blocked me because I was asking if she offered CIM. There are 4 providers I am currently interested in meeting who's reviews offer no details at all. As previously mentioned, I have read many reviews where detail including CIM as been part of the review, this is not always the case. I am not simply looking for any provider that offers CIM. I look for providers that appeal to me, and go from there. My question perhaps doesn't have a correct answer as it depends on the provider. I'm just wondering if there is a correct etiquette to asking the question.  

CG75 believe it or not, I got BLOCKED by this provider I had seen before. She had a new phone number and was so stuck on her SCREENING that she couldn't remember our session. She asked me when/where and lets just say, she claimed she had never been to that location. I must admit, my memory is on point when it comes to past sessions. Needless to say, she BLOCKED me LOL. Now get this, I get a text from a new number a couple of months later, asking to meet up and I told her I tried but you thought I was lying. She checks the number and says she BLOCKED me because she thought I was lying and because she had forgot she stayed at that particular hotel. Had to share because us GOOD GUYS get it UNNECESARRILY because of many different reasons that are not faults that belong to us. 

On 12/1/2022 at 2:07 PM, Savoir Faire said:

CG75 believe it or not, I got BLOCKED by this provider I had seen before. She had a new phone number and was so stuck on her SCREENING that she couldn't remember our session. She asked me when/where and lets just say, she claimed she had never been to that location. I must admit, my memory is on point when it comes to past sessions. Needless to say, she BLOCKED me LOL. Now get this, I get a text from a new number a couple of months later, asking to meet up and I told her I tried but you thought I was lying. She checks the number and says she BLOCKED me because she thought I was lying and because she had forgot she stayed at that particular hotel. Had to share because us GOOD GUYS get it UNNECESARRILY because of many different reasons that are not faults that belong to us. 

Usually our fault though… Lol

On 12/3/2022 at 8:29 PM, BadTiming said:

Usually our fault though… Lol

TimBad when it comes to me, I simply cannot agree with you on this one, LOL I am 100 percent not guilty if I ever get BLOCKED...................