Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dbarwell

411 on Ayla (Tryst)

12 posts in this topic

I've been in text contact with her, but have not succeeded in setting up a meeting.  She has taken occasional  breaks from monitoring her texts, so be prepared to commit to a meeting well in advance, and hope it doesn't fall apart at the last minute.  Agree she seems very nice, her communications are very courteous.

Ayla was a member of a group of lovely young ladies providing all tease and no please "sensual" massages with upsell at a number of incall locations around Denver.  Obviously now independent.  Can't say she hasn't expanded her offerings and I haven't seen her personally so your experience may be better than others have reported.  See below for link to previous thread regarding Ayla:

I'm not sure I would consider this "upsell," which I think of as having to pay more for what I thought I had already paid for.  Ayla's ad says, "Base rate."  (Some of the others in this group have detailed, lengthy menus with prices in their Tryst ads.)  Of course, since nothing illegal is offered, everything can be discussed in advance.  That's what I did (with another in this group), and I got what I paid for and enjoyed it thoroughly.

Edited by whatagame

I am subscribed to her OnlyFans, which is very hot, and have chatted with her via messenger.  Everything seems legit and I have been meaning to finally set something up with her.  When I do I can let everyone know.  The more the info the better

She’s real and she’s spectacular - but she does have clear boundaries (which were communicated in advance and did not detract from my personal enjoyment)

I eventually reached out, here's the info she sent me

I provide what I like to call a sensual healing experience. I take all sessions in my sexy lingerie, and use hand to body touch to get comfortable with one another. I base my sessions off of mutual comfort, connection and intimacy! I also offer things like topless, interactive mutual touch & even fully nude with more of a body to body experience if you enjoy closeness like me. I do prefer to be completely transparent in the fact that I do not offer any illegal services, and feel free to ask any clarifying questions- I'm very open about what I do and do not offer!

These rates are on top of my base rate of 150/hr :) I can offer mutual touch for 50, topless for 100 and then the other options above!

I can do fully nude for an additional 200! And can add the more body to body experience for 50 if you're interested in that :)

So basically $400 for a fully-nude massage with no HE

Back in 2020 she was with a group of ladies that went by Rocky Mountain Relaxation and Domination Inc. I had seen one gal with them who was totally my type, busty/curvy/voluptuous. Ladies would cycle in and out with this bunch often. Ayla was the one gal who stuck around until they folded. They were only around a year-maybe a little longer? Then she moved onto Rub Ratings. Then looks like she moved to Tryst since RR folded too. So RMRD ladies were massage only. Of course there were upgrades by some of these ladies. I am pretty certain NONE of these ladies were FS. They had many short movie clips of the gals on their twitter page. I remember Ayla had a couple. Ayla is adorable. Just not really my "type". That being said, her videos were pretty hot! So much so, I was debating a visit with her. In the end I chose not to. Mostly because it is just a body rub. In the end, I'm not looking to donate $500 for all of her upgrades I would be interested in. And in the end, it's just a rub and tug! Hopefully the tug is an option? As all the options just get muddied and I hate trying to interpret the unknowns! 

Edited by parkercole
RMRD