Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wglide2003

Time Change?

7 posts in this topic

Yes, an extra hour of sleep! 

I mean I'm already depressed with the shorter days of sunlight. Days of colder weather. All the vegetation dying in my yard. So, I'll take this extra hour of sleep!

I'll bitch in the post when I have to give back that hour to spring forward!!!

I'll cheer when daylight savings completely goes away. Or I'll always cheer when I get an extra hour to sleep in!!!!

I hate Fall because it is so dark. I also screw up all the clocks in my home. We are officially in the dark agea now (this is what I call it). I want SPRING AND SUMMER Back again please, I am sure you all heard about the big pile up on 6th the other night due to black ice. Everything will look so drab now until spring. This is not an easy time of year for me. I will be fine. Can’t wait for the 22nd of December to roll around again ☺️ Being visually impaired you must be a badass!

Time change?  No big deal.  Except for my dogs.  I'll gradually increase their feeding time to 5 pm in the evening.

The U.S. Senate passed legislation that will make daylight saving time permanent starting in 2023, ending the twice-annual changing of clocks in a move promoted by supporters advocating brighter afternoons and more economic activity.

The Senate approved the measure, called the Sunshine Protection Act, unanimously by voice vote.

8 minutes ago, lintlizard said:

The U.S. Senate passed legislation that will make daylight saving time permanent starting in 2023, ending the twice-annual changing of clocks in a move promoted by supporters advocating brighter afternoons and more economic activity.

The Senate approved the measure, called the Sunshine Protection Act, unanimously by voice vote.

Unfortunately the Senate doesn’t have the final word…