brunodtc

Hi all, new around here. Quick question on prebooking

8 posts in this topic

Hey all. New and learning here. On average, how far out is an acceptable time frame to prebook? I know it'll vary by provider, but just to get a general sense of it, what's considered normal?

You can book as far out as you wish with most ladies. If it’s an unusually long period of time (over a month), I would just follow up with a reminder and confirmation a week out. 

I have had the best success booking 2 to 4 days out. Any longer than a week and life gets in the way.

Thanks for the replies. Think I have a decent feel for how it all works. Now to earn some references...

Yeah 1 to 2 days in advance at least. Some providers allow short notice but its preferred to book well in advance. Good luck on earning references you just got to find girls who are newbie friendly 💗

I have a few big time planners that fallow through with their arrangements always! They will book with me 3 to 6 weeks out and send a deposit with doing so. Some times the date or time will change slightly but they always fallow through for me. 🥰🥰