Elle Blake

What happened to MAKE LOVE. NOT WAR

13 posts in this topic

I believe 110% that this country became completely and utterly divided the day that JFK was assassinated. Conspiracy theories.  Talks of government involvement, the mafia.  Oil tycoons.   All because,  he did not want to continue the war in Vietnam.  I have done so much research.  Elon musk showed the world that Twitter is 68% bots or AI,!!!  Which should  show you that social media is dividing us as a country, as a planet, as individuals.   Seems like even carrying on a conversation in a bar,  politics always becomes a topic!   Does anybody remember when they used to say hey how about those Yankees? Even though I hate the Yankees I’m a Cubs fan and the Tiger fan.  When are we going to get back to just talking about happiness and peace and positivity not just as a country but as a planet how many more wars are we gonna have to have how many people have to die before we figure out, l????   WE ARE  ALL CONNECTED!!  The meaning of life is love. Not greed!  whether it is money, drugs, sex, rock & roll.  (OK those last two are not so bad at all in fact they’re great)!!!!  
There’s just so much negativity on this forum sometimes.   Instead of telling somebody they are a  dumb ass for their thoughts or their feelings, maybe just say that’s your opinion but this is how I feel. Instead  of the ugliness that comes into so many conversations.

just a thought for the day from beautiful hot Las Vegas.

JFK was absolutely killed by the Deep state.  That was the first step in what is happening today.  But none of it really matters, we are all just living in a simulation.  Our only purpose is to have fun and learn.

I agree with you that social media has contributed to the divide. I think the divide goes back much further than 1963. Our nation was founded on the greatest divide imaginable. Slavery. We've never gotten united, not even after the civil war or WWII. 

On 9/17/2022 at 1:14 AM, iaughn said:

JFK was absolutely killed by the Deep state.  That was the first step in what is happening today.  But none of it really matters, we are all just living in a simulation.  Our only purpose is to have fun and learn.

However, if we are in  a simulation,  you have the ability to make it whatever you want it to be. You have no idea, or maybe you do what an incredible thing the mind is when you focus on the present tense and positively.

“ Holding onto anger, is like drinking poison and expecting the other person will die.”

Buddha 

Anger and fear drive engagement. If things are going well, we just expect it because that's how they're supposed to go. We don't comment on things that are going well. If someone posts something that triggers a sense of fear, we're more motivated to read it. If we disagree with it, we're more motivated to comment on it. You can see that on this forum. This is something that's well-understood by Facebook (and it's satellite services) as well as news organizations. They tweak the algorithms to make sure you see the fear and anger first. It becomes an echo chamber, where we only see things that make us angry, so we comment, and see more things that make us angry. It's toxic, and we care that around in all of our other interactions. In the history of the internet, no one has ever read an insult-filled post and said "You're right. I'm wrong. I've changed my mind." So we should each ask ourselves "why is it my job to make history and change this poster's mind?"

11 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

A life-long illness condoms are an added layer of protection against? Yikes. They break, you know.

I just got suspended from private delights till year 3022 apparently all because of negativity on the forum. I do my best to keep my distance from drama n low frequency vibes but sometimes you can find yourself caught up in it. Im in this world to spread positivity n self awareness. I hope this board can be a light to my darkness since Im coming back to Colorado there's already enough negativity n this world we need more love n kindness to go around. Love is the highest vibration n that's what should be aimed for. Compassion is strength, negativity is weak. 

Edited by sunshinelovely

On 9/26/2022 at 2:51 AM, sunshinelovely said:

I just got suspended from private delights till year 3022 apparently all because of negativity on the forum. I do my best to keep my distance from drama n low frequency vibes but sometimes you can find yourself caught up in it. Im in this world to spread positivity n self awareness. I hope this board can be a light to my darkness since Im coming back to Colorado there's already enough negativity n this world we need more love n kindness to go around. Love is the highest vibration n that's what should be aimed for. Compassion is strength, negativity is weak. 

In the context of making love, not war, you quoted me from another thread to what, show the negativity in a factual response to risky behavior because...?

Capture.PNG

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

28 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

In the context of making love, not war, you quoted me from another thread to what, show the negativity in a factual response to risky behavior because...?

Capture.PNG

i don't understand what you're asking me, I wasn't trying to be negative 

46 minutes ago, sunshinelovely said:

i don't understand what you're asking me, I wasn't trying to be negative 

No, in the context of being a vessel of love, you quoted me out of context, seemingly to express feeling some sort of negativity in that response and I don't understand how that could be.

Just now, Hobby Hobbit said:

No, in the context of being a vessel of love, you quoted me out of context, seemingly to express feeling some sort of negativity in that response and I don't understand how that could be.

my apologies that wasn't my intention 

On 9/16/2022 at 0:36 PM, Elle Blake said:

I believe 110% that this country became completely and utterly divided the day that JFK was assassinated. Conspiracy theories.  Talks of government involvement, the mafia.  Oil tycoons.   All because,  he did not want to continue the war in Vietnam.  I have done so much research.  Elon musk showed the world that Twitter is 68% bots or AI,!!!  Which should  show you that social media is dividing us as a country, as a planet, as individuals.   Seems like even carrying on a conversation in a bar,  politics always becomes a topic!   Does anybody remember when they used to say hey how about those Yankees? Even though I hate the Yankees I’m a Cubs fan and the Tiger fan.  When are we going to get back to just talking about happiness and peace and positivity not just as a country but as a planet how many more wars are we gonna have to have how many people have to die before we figure out, l????   WE ARE  ALL CONNECTED!!  The meaning of life is love. Not greed!  whether it is money, drugs, sex, rock & roll.  (OK those last two are not so bad at all in fact they’re great)!!!!  
There’s just so much negativity on this forum sometimes.   Instead of telling somebody they are a  dumb ass for their thoughts or their feelings, maybe just say that’s your opinion but this is how I feel. Instead  of the ugliness that comes into so many conversations.

just a thought for the day from beautiful hot Las Vegas.

JFK isn't dead - wasn't he just seen in Houston or Dallas last year?  I'm joking. :)

2 hours ago, Phil-anderer said:

JFK isn't dead - wasn't he just seen in Houston or Dallas last year?  I'm joking. :)

That was JFK Jr in Dallas where JFK was assassinated in order to become Trump’s VP. 

14 hours ago, JoDoe27 said:

That was JFK Jr in Dallas where JFK was assassinated in order to become Trump’s VP. 

Aww, that's right.  hehe