Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DrDazzle

Just joined!

9 posts in this topic

Hi everyone!

I finally joined the site!  I'm looking forward to meeting new people and having some fun!

I've perused the site for ladies a few times but was always nervous about joining.  Not sure what else to say for now.  Hope you all have a great day!

Any advice or tips you have would be great. 

Edited by DrDazzle

2 hours ago, DrDazzle said:

Hi everyone!

I finally joined the site!  I'm looking forward to meeting new people and having some fun!

I've perused the site for ladies a few times but was always nervous about joining.  Not sure what else to say for now.  Hope you all have a great day!

Welcome!

The one tip I would recommend is……………….

Let the search function be your guide!

Its in the “Activity” box at the top of this page.

Welcome to the board! Lots of fun people to meet here :)

4 hours ago, DrDazzle said:

Hi everyone!

Welcome to our community.  Lots of fun to be had here.  There are some lovely ladies to consider.  Research is your friend.  Check out the reviews and profiles to see who might be a good fit.  Treat folks with respect and be kind.  Screening is part of the process, especially for someone new, so don't let that freak you out.  Consider some newbie friendly ladies.  And remember...this is supposed to be fun between consenting adults, so enjoy yourself.

IMNHO, this is by far the best board of it's kind.  Welcome in!

Welcome!  Some very good advice has already been posted. Follow the advice and you should have a lot of fun.  Good luck and happy hobbying.

Enjoy your time on TOB! Also,  while here do get  to know a few ladies and gentlemen.Having a sense and understanding of community and from both sides is very helpful! It also can work towards being a strong bond of comfort too.  Helps to lose the hitters! This aspect alone has a way of  “normalizing” Your experience. We are all Connected regardless if we wish to admit it or not. 

Good Luck as well

27 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Enjoy your time on TOB! Also,  while here do get  to know a few ladies and gentlemen.Having a sense and understanding of community and from both sides is very helpful! It also can work towards being a strong bond of comfort too.  Helps to lose the hitters! This aspect alone has a way of  “normalizing” Your experience. We are all Connected regardless if we wish to admit it or not. 

Good Luck as well

Wise words right here!

On 7/16/2022 at 6:35 PM, DrDazzle said:

Hi everyone!

Hello, Welcome to the Forum! feel free share your thoughts with TOB members.