HeavenlyBellaCO

Bye Colorado HELLO WORLD💕

19 posts in this topic

I wanted to say  THANK YOU to the very few who have made my life pleasurable in CO. You will be missed dearly and will ALWAYS have a special place in my heart

Bye Colorado💜 

16 hours ago, HeavenlyBellaCO said:

I wanted to say  THANK YOU to the very few who have made my life pleasurable in CO. You will be missed dearly and will ALWAYS have a special place in my heart

Bye Colorado💜 

She's out to blaze other trails😁👨‍🚒

Have fun in your next adventure.  Hope to see you when you visit

21 hours ago, HeavenlyBellaCO said:

Bye Colorado💜 

Travel safely to your new destination and I wish you all the luck on the new adventures that you are going to encounter. 

10 hours ago, misconduct10 said:

Unfortunately I will not visit CO after this💔

On 11/06/2022 at 3:15 AM, HeavenlyBellaCO said:

Bye Colorado💜 

I think you are so happy for this tour?

On 6/10/2022 at 4:15 PM, HeavenlyBellaCO said:

Bye Colorado💜 

Though we never met, sorry Colorado did not work out for you, best wishes wherever you are off to. :)

15 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Though we never met, sorry Colorado did not work out for you, best wishes wherever you are off to. :)

Ditto!  Safe travels and happy days!

Not trying to antagonize, but you might want to evaluate the direction in life you are wishing to travel? Life is so much better when you reflect on what has transpired and learn the heavy lessons. Versus running away.  I know you did this before in 2018. A special friend sent me this song just a few minutes ago and we find it fitting for you. May you find peace and let go of the chaos by coming to terms with what it is going to take to live a healthy/honest and well balance life. Wishing you the best despite everything. I am forgiving and letting go! Best of luck! 

11 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Not trying to antagonize, but you might want to evaluate the direction in life you are wishing to travel? Life is so much better when you reflect on what has transpired and learn the heavy lessons. Versus running away.  I know you did this before in 2018. A special friend sent me this song just a few minutes ago and we find it fitting for you. May you find peace and let go of the chaos by coming to terms with what it is going to take to live a healthy/honest and well balance life. Wishing you the best despite everything. I am forgiving and letting go! Best of luck! 

Wow!  You are very forgiving 🥰

On 6/11/2022 at 8:08 PM, HeavenlyBellaCO said:

Unfortunately I will not visit CO after this💔

42 minutes ago, Imyrhklbry said:

Wow!  You are very forgiving 🥰

Let go and let God is all I can say! What I said really felt great for me. I wish @HeavenlyBellaCO well!

Anyway I believe the Buddha said it best when he said holding onto anger is like holding onto hot coal  with the intention of throwing it at your enemy . What happens while trying to throw it you end up burning yourself. It is high time for me to let go of what transpired between us (Bella and me).

I feel so much better!  Life is too beautiful to be so consumed by such feelings! 
sorry to air what I did. My heart nudged me to let go. So I am! 

please people don’t bother texting me or calling. This is a private matter and I only wish her well. Love concurs all! 
om shakti! 

On 6/11/2022 at 10:21 AM, misconduct10 said:

I won’t be returning to CO but thank you, when lies are told about you it makes you not want to return. Why return to a place that people attack you? It’s not worth it… there is a BIG WORLD outside CO and this hobby, I’m about to ENJOY the rest of my life🙏🙏🙏🙏

On 6/12/2022 at 6:53 PM, Womanlover-3464 said:

Great step in your future! With a gal now who made the same decision!

I wish her luck if she moved to CO🙏

No drama please  may you leave in peace! No camera or husband either. Not sure where that came from? Please leave in peace.

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

9 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Seriously???? 

Yes SERIOUSLY please let it go. 

On 6/13/2022 at 4:42 AM, Johnny Shakes said:

I think you are so happy for this tour?

This isn’t a tour but thank you🙏