Savoir Faire

Unexpected Orgasm

21 posts in this topic

Have you ever had a guy or a girl unexpectedly cum/orgasm? I mean where one or both are wondering where did that come from?

Just now, Savoir Faire said:

Have you ever had a guy or a girl unexpectedly cum/orgasm? I mean where one or both are wondering where did that come from?

Ms Leena Rose and Ms Bella got me all flustered/hot and bothered after reading their comments.............I was with a girl and she had temporarily dosed off sorta dreaming LOL for about 5 minutes. I was slowly enjoying grinding and she wakes up all of a sudden saying "I'm about to cum" and yes, yes, yes I was locked in for the ride as she creamed and bucked backwards for a minute or so.............................Sorry, it was good and Ms Leena Rose brought back that awesome session................

4 minutes ago, Savoir Faire said:

No. Never have I broken out into a spontaneous orgasm. If, somehow I ever did, I imagine I'd be wondering about a good deal more than "where it came from." 

1 minute ago, Happymon said:

No. Never have I broken out into a spontaneous orgasm. If, somehow I ever did, I imagine I'd be wondering about a good deal more than "where it came from." 

LOL @ I'd be wondering about a good deal more than where it came from. Would you still imagine where it came from if it happened with a woman that was up close and personal with you?

I've got one for you Savior Faire......

It was a first time experience with a lady from TOB and four other guys(GB). I was barely hard and had gone for anal while another dude was pounding her pussy. 

I don't know if it was because it was a brand new experience of DP or what, but I blew my load and asked myself "What the hell just happened?!"

So, for a guy, "unexpected orgasm" = premature ejaculation, right?

9 hours ago, sb1212 said:

I took it to mean more like a virgin birth. Out of nowhere. 

On 5/29/2022 at 11:55 AM, Steve Rogers said:

I've got one for you Savior Faire......

It was a first time experience with a lady from TOB and four other guys(GB). I was barely hard and had gone for anal while another dude was pounding her pussy. 

I don't know if it was because it was a brand new experience of DP or what, but I blew my load and asked myself "What the hell just happened?!"

Mr Rogers now that was a clear example of what I call an UNEXPECTED ORGASM................... It is no warning LOL and the next thing you know you can't hold back. 

22 hours ago, sb1212 said:

:rolleyes:Oh Yeah!! I had one of those. When I was in the ninth grade! :huh:

On 5/29/2022 at 7:22 AM, Savoir Faire said:

Ms Leena Rose and Ms Bella got me all flustered/hot and bothered after reading their comments.............I was with a girl and she had temporarily dosed off sorta dreaming LOL for about 5 minutes. I was slowly enjoying grinding and she wakes up all of a sudden saying "I'm about to cum" and yes, yes, yes I was locked in for the ride as she creamed and bucked backwards for a minute or so.............................Sorry, it was good and Ms Leena Rose brought back that awesome session................

So, you've been grinding for five minutes and she wakes up to have an orgasum!! That must have been one hell of a dream. :cool: Good thing she didn't start snoring.  Could have ruined the connection in some cases. ;)

8 hours ago, tide32 said:

So, you've been grinding for five minutes and she wakes up to have an orgasum!! That must have been one hell of a dream. :cool: Good thing she didn't start snoring.  Could have ruined the connection in some cases. ;)

Mr Tide quiet as kept, one of my Top 5 TOB sessions.......................I am such a fan of THE FEMALE UNEXPECTED ORGASM........

On 5/31/2022 at 5:02 AM, Savoir Faire said:

Mr Tide quiet as kept, one of my Top 5 TOB sessions.......................I am such a fan of THE FEMALE UNEXPECTED ORGASM........

As am I🔥😈🔥

6 hours ago, HeavenlyBellaCO said:

As am I🔥😈🔥

Ms Bella to be a fan of the unexpected orgasm, are you saying that you encountered one before or you were a witness to seeing a woman have one? 

5 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

Ms Bella to be a fan of the unexpected orgasm, are you saying that you encountered one before or you were a witness to seeing a woman have one? 

I witnessed one with a lady I was dating back East. She didn’t tell me she was a squirter apparently because she didn’t know. While DATY I heard a popping sound and moved my head before a gush came out. She looked down mortified and and I looked up smiling😈💦

On 6/4/2022 at 0:01 PM, HeavenlyBellaCO said:

I witnessed one with a lady I was dating back East. She didn’t tell me she was a squirter apparently because she didn’t know. While DATY I heard a popping sound and moved my head before a gush came out. She looked down mortified and and I looked up smiling😈💦

Ms Bella wow, I have no idea how I missed your response to my post. Most of the time I catch responses but this time I failed, so I apologize and a response is never too late in my book. So technically, you got a rain shower and loved it? Okay, I have to share this and this just happened Thursday morning LOL. I was also delivering some awesome DATY and while I was giving it "in my opinion" (looks over @ M87) I felt a stream shoot against my chin. She tried to get away but I grabbed on for dear life and she fucking blasted begging for me to let her legs go................................ Get this, afterwards, she tells me that I should consider myself a lucky man because she never does that, in her mind its embarrassing. I whispered in her ear, "I love squirters" True story................

On 5/29/2022 at 7:15 AM, Savoir Faire said:

Every fucking day

You best Cashin on that experience! 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

On 9/29/2023 at 9:42 PM, Elle Blake said:

Every fucking day

You have a guy cumming UNEXPECTEDLY every single day? Unexpected is not the same as a guy cumming expectedly..................

1 hour ago, Savoir Faire said:

You have a guy cumming UNEXPECTEDLY every single day? Unexpected is not the same as a guy cumming expectedly..................

No silly! Me!

1 hour ago, Elle Blake said:

No silly! Me!

Unexpected daily orgasm....curse or blessing?

18 hours ago, Elle Blake said:

No silly! Me!

Oh my goodness.......................Reminds me of when they first came out with the OHMIBOD................ My kind of woman for damn sure...........