shy_n_quiet

411 on GirlsOffices's Denver Asian cuties

166 posts in this topic

This seems like a free advertising thread for GO...  Surprised the @Kaduk and the other mods haven't shut this down.

Vicky 720-241-4956
Colorado Companion

https://www.girlsoffices.com/happy-vicky

Has anyone had a chance to see Vicky yet? She looks great, but it's hard to tell how accurate the pics are.

Could anyone verify whether she's natural or enhanced?

18 minutes ago, dbarwell said:

Vicky 720-241-4956
Colorado Companion

Has anyone had a chance to see Vicky yet? She looks great, but it's hard to tell how accurate the pics are.

Same shill, different day

3 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Same shill, different day

...what?

1 minute ago, dbarwell said:

...what?

same as the thread just locked.  Free ad/shills for girlsoffices.  I am sure the agency should be able to answer the question and any similar.

1 minute ago, gr8owl said:

same as the thread just locked.  Free ad/shills for girlsoffices.  I am sure the agency should be able to answer the question and any similar.

What thread? And how is this an ad?

I found a provider in Denver, and I'm simply asking for other people's experiences. Just like every other post in this 411 forum.

If you're upset about this girl, you're just gonna have to get over it and get a life. Do you have a problem with this Vicky or something?

2 minutes ago, dbarwell said:

What thread? And how is this an ad?

I found a provider in Denver, and I'm simply asking for other people's experiences. Just like every other post in this 411 forum.

If you're upset about this girl, you're just gonna have to get over it and get a life. Do you have a problem with this Vicky or something?

No. I have a problem with the daily shill for an agency called girlsoffices.  The thread of that title. That you have previously posted to lol.  Information regarding the agency, its services and its flavor of week travelling lady should be easily obtained from the agency without the daily shill/ad for said agency here.  When member ladies have to pay for their ads.

No. I have a problem with the daily shill for an agency called girlsoffices.  The thread of that title. That you have previously posted to lol.  Information regarding the agency, its services and its flavor of week travelling lady should be easily obtained from the agency without the daily shill/ad for said agency here.  When member ladies have to pay for their ads.

:lol: That's the entire point of this forum - to gather information on providers who don't have ads or reviews on this site.

Are you dense? This is absolutely pathetic, we might as well shut down the entire forum if you want to label it a "free ad" any time someone mentions a provider here.

1 minute ago, dbarwell said:

:lol: That's the entire point of this forum - to gather information on providers who don't have ads or reviews on this site.

Are you dense? This is absolutely pathetic, we might as well shut down the entire forum if you want to label it a "free ad" any time someone mentions a provider here.

No, I am not dense, are you or do you just think pretending to be is an effective debate technique?  Six pages of running commentary and daily updates as to what the flavor of the week is at an agency ....... what the hell else is that besides free advertising/shill/endorsement.  Up to the mods and owner of the board here, but last I knew agency ads and promoting them was not in keeping with rules here.  I have made my opinion clear.  Enough.  Up to mods how they wish to deal with agencies and the topic.

4 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

...Six pages of running commentary and daily updates as to what the flavor of the week is at an agency ....... what the hell else is that besides free advertising/shill/endorsement...

You say you're not dense, yet you're bringing up some other random thread in another forum...got it :) If you have a problem with this six-page thread on an agency, go over there and complain about it, I don't know why you've decided to raid my post

4 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Up to the mods and owner of the board here

Which isn't you, so go play hall monitor somewhere else.

There's nothing wrong with my post, just trying to get info on a provider like everyone else on this forum

Edited by dbarwell

4 hours ago, dbarwell said:

Vicky 720-241-4956
Colorado Companion

I had a great time w/ Vicky on Wednesday! Pics seemed borrowed or old, and she has enhancements.

3 hours ago, gr8owl said:

They're not going to tell customers whether a particular girl is recommended or not. Why spout off on things you know nothing about?

8 minutes ago, pandarus23 said:

They're not going to tell customers whether a particular girl is recommended or not. Why spout off on things you know nothing about?

They most certainly could answer natural or not lol.  Reputable agencies one does not have to ask whether they would recommend a lady or not because they stand behind their ladies.  

They most certainly could answer natural or not lol.  Reputable agencies one does not have to ask whether they would recommend a lady or not because they stand behind their ladies.  

Do you think the booker is having a romp first? The best they can do is go by reputation, past reviews, etc.

AND deal with problems when they arise, which I've seen them do twice!

6 hours ago, dbarwell said:

You say you're not dense, yet you're bringing up some other random thread in another forum...got it :) If you have a problem with this six-page thread on an agency, go over there and complain about it, I don't know why you've decided to raid my post

Which isn't you, so go play hall monitor somewhere else.

There's nothing wrong with my post, just trying to get info on a provider like everyone else on this forum

Its not "random". The thread in question "GirlsOffice" is on this forum. Recently locked.

I see both sides. No doubt the agency is thrilled by all the discussion about their girls. Lots of free advertising. However, that could be said about any provider who gets a thumbs up on the 411 forum. Whats different about asking about these girls as opposed to any other girl who does not have a TOB  profile/history? Would it be viewed differently if there were a different 411 thread for each individual girl as opposed to having them combined in one thread?   I'm not intimately acquainted  with the rules and processes, but it seems that the agency should pay for a  listing for each individual provider as they cycle through Denver.    

15 hours ago, sb1212 said:

Its not "random". The thread in question "GirlsOffice" is on this forum. Recently locked.

I see both sides. No doubt the agency is thrilled by all the discussion about their girls. Lots of free advertising. However, that could be said about any provider who gets a thumbs up on the 411 forum. Whats different about asking about these girls as opposed to any other girl who does not have a TOB  profile/history? Would it be viewed differently if there were a different 411 thread for each individual girl as opposed to having them combined in one thread?   I'm not intimately acquainted  with the rules and processes, but it seems that the agency should pay for a  listing for each individual provider as they cycle through Denver.    

As a general policy the owners & mods of this site do NOT allow agency ads. (IMHO it’s because LE takes a closer look suspecting trafficking.). They have had a policy of allowing 411 inquiries for induvidual girls.  Recently that policy has been abused to benefit a particular agency. Whether by customers or the agency I don’t care, it still abused the rules, giving free advertising to the agency.  This is grossly unfair to the wonderful ladies who pay good money for their ads, and thereby keep this site open. 😁

I can foresee further abuse resulting in elimination of the helpful 411 feature. 😱🤬👎

(Now where did I park that horse?)😘

Edited by Bit Banger

It was getting very tiring of the daily postings in the GO thread and I for one was happy to see it locked.

Then I saw this post, started looking at it and immediately thought to myself….someone is trying to circumvent the locked thread.

If we continue to get constant 411’s about GO ladies, maybe Whisperer or Kaduk will ban those 411’s altogether.

Agencies and MP’s are low hanging fruit for LE.

TOB cannot afford to be associated with or looked upon as promoting the low hanging fruit.