Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Caressa Duval

Mother's Day 2022

11 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Caressa Duval said:

We have many women on this site, and other sites, that are mom's. We also have mothers,  and fathers that have children that have passed. Some recently, some in recent times, some years ago. If you have a provider or client in May or June that thas lost a child.  Just reach out somehow! 

You just have to say:  I  know or remember.  I am here for you.

Many times people fail to reach out because they have no idea what to say.  Thanks for reminder of the important part - no brilliant commentary needed just "I care"

Caressa, thanks for this post.  Though Mothers' Day is a day to celebrate, you are so right...there are some of us who have lost mother's and it can be an emotional holiday. 

18 hours ago, Caressa Duval said:

We have many women on this site, and other sites, that are mom's. We also have mothers,  and fathers that have children that have passed. Some recently, some in recent times, some years ago. If you have a provider or client in May or June that thas lost a child.  Just reach out somehow! 

You just have to say:  I  know and remember.  I am here for you.

Thank you.

On 5/2/2022 at 8:31 AM, average1 said:

Caressa, thanks for this post.  Though Mothers' Day is a day to celebrate, you are so right...there are some of us who have lost mother's and it can be an emotional holiday. 

Awww,  I would adopt you @average1   But I know she can't be replaced. I am sure your Mom was incredible 💓 💓

Edited by Caressa Duval

13 hours ago, Caressa Duval said:

Awww,  I would adopt you @average1   But I know she can't be replaced. I am sure your Mom was incredible 💓 💓

Caressa, thanks for the kind thoughts.

It will definitely be a hard day for some. Hugs to you Caressa, take care of your self on this difficult day and thank you for reminding us all that the day is not wonderful for everyone, especially those who have lost a child. 

33 minutes ago, Marilyn Desire said:

It will definitely be a hard day for some. Hugs to you Caressa, take care of your self on this difficult day and thank you for reminding us all that the day is not wonderful for everyone, especially those who have lost a child. 

Hugs to you and your sis 🥺

@Caressa Duval  Thanks for this!  I don't personally know of the struggles of any moms on here, but I do care!  I have a friend in my RL that just lost her son a few weeks ago.  He was in college and died unexpectedly.  I can only imagine what she and her husband are going through, especially this weekend...