Hot Violet

Is Eros just as good as theotherboard?

11 posts in this topic

I want to know if people have had a lot of business posting on Eros. I think TOB is probably the best website to post ads since it gets the most traffic, but have people had just as good of luck posting on Eros?  Eros is really expensive and I want to know if it’s worth it. Thank you! 

Eros has had a bad reputation in the Denver area, my experience with Eros has not been the best. TOB is better IMO.

Eros has typically been a bait and switch situation.

Occasionally there will be reputable ladies on there...even some from TOB.

But for the most part, most are scamming or bait and switch.

I learned this the hard way 15 years ago.

It's like calling for a cab.  You never know who is going to show or if anyone will even show up.

Edited by ilovewomen

42 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

….

It's like calling for a cab.  You never know who is going to show or if anyone will even show up.

But unlike a taxi, you pay upfront and they may leave you standing at the curb 😡

I have advertised on Eros my entire career. I recognize most of the "verified" providers on Eros, also being on P411. Clients traveling to Colorado from other states, know about Eros, Slixa, Tryst, and now PD. Women are not allowed to put their website on Eros. We can put our website on our Twitter, and place a Twitter link on our Eros ad.  Eros does require front and back of our driver's license or passport, and a selfie. All the photos have to match to be verified.  This does not mean that an agency can verify one girl and send another. There are wonderful women on Eros, and wonderful clients.

ten to fifteen years ago Eros had a very well deserved bad reputation in Colorado for more scams than real.  By all appearances and several accounts they have since cleaned up their act.  As to which is best Eros or TOB my impression is that if you want to attract out of town travelling clients Eros will likely provide better results.  Looking for clients local to Colorado, probably TOB.  There is NO site that does not at least have the occasional scammer and diligent research is recommended no matter where you look.   All the sites Ms. Duval mentioned are reputable to the extent there are more legit ladies than scams.  Only irritation or qualm I have with Eros at present is how difficult they make it to search the photos, but there are ways.

23 hours ago, Hot Violet said:

I want to know if people have had a lot of business posting on Eros. I think TOB is probably the best website to post ads since it gets the most traffic, but have people had just as good of luck posting on Eros?  Eros is really expensive and I want to know if it’s worth it. Thank you! 

Worth it to me , can post your rates ( can't do this here ) and a lot of guy's who don't what to be on a board like TOB or TER or Twitter or any review board will go to EROS as it's all over the US .. 

There are pros & cons on every site .. 

I do feel EROS puts up fake ads to fill in the site space. So may be a scam .

Edited by lustybustygina

3 hours ago, Caressa Duval said:

I have advertised on Eros my entire career. I recognize most of the "verified" providers on Eros, also being on P411. Clients traveling to Colorado from other states, know about Eros, Slixa, Tryst, and now PD. Women are not allowed to put their website on Eros. We can put our website on our Twitter, and place a Twitter link on our Eros ad.  Eros does require front and back of our driver's license or passport, and a selfie. All the photos have to match to be verified.  This does not mean that an agency can verify one girl and send another. There are wonderful women on Eros, and wonderful clients.

100% agree   

20 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

Worth it to me , can post your rates ( can't do this here ) and a lot of guy's who don't what to be on a board like TOB or TER or Twitter or any review board will go to EROS as it's all over the US .. 

There are pros & cons on every site .. 

I do feel EROS puts up fake ads to fill in the site space. So may be a scam .

why would guys not want to be on a board like TOB or TER or twitter?  Is Eros more discreet? You get enough business on Eros to make the investment worth it?

Decades ago while having a post-coital lunch with a YL & her friends (*) I asked why such reputable members of the community advertised on Eros, home of the scammers.  Their response was that Eros did not have the bad reputation in other cities.  It brought them out-of-town clients AND provided a good venue when they travelled.  I should note that this was before Eros added their verification protocols.

(*) What a trip down memory lane [K, N, & G].😁

On 4/26/2022 at 9:27 AM, Hot Violet said:

why would guys not want to be on a board like TOB or TER or twitter?  Is Eros more discreet? You get enough business on Eros to make the investment worth it?

1.  Is Eros more discreet= may be from some guys  and good  for traveling guys 

2 .You get enough business on Eros to make the investment worth it? =  Yes  and all about how you market yourself on any site !