Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lintlizard

Amy Taylor in COS

10 posts in this topic

Professional pics. She says she is a model. I don’t have any specific knowledge of her. No red flags jump out at me.

If you take a chance, report back so others who are interested know about her.

3 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

Professional pics. She says she is a model. I don’t have any specific knowledge of her. No red flags jump out at me.

If you take a chance, report back so others who are interested know about her.

She has a "no review" policy clearly on her website. https://www.amytaylor.com/privatemodel/faq-2/

33 minutes ago, meetandgreet said:

This may provide more information:

I knew I recognized her from somewhere!!! Thank you @meetandgreet for the reminder. I thought her ads were scraped or stolen. The PD ad is not verified. :) She has a great "How To Screen Clients" video too.  I have watched a few times!

Yes, Amy Taylor exists and is real.  But the burning questions are: Is this minimum $2K well known model advertising on PD and seeing folks in Colorado Springs?  I have serious doubts. She will not even divulge her phone number on her website until after screening but will splash it all over PD, EM, etc. ??  Y'all do what either head dictates, however, I personally would not give it any consideration without contacting her very politely via pm on her twitter and verifying that indeed it is her and she is in COS and this is not just a scammer using her id and pics to deceive.  Perhaps my doubts are misplaced and jack pot, it is her.  Carry on.

Yeep!  This has dispelled any and all interest in the possibility of a hookup! 

Thanks gang.

13 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Yes, Amy Taylor exists and is real.  But the burning questions are: Is this minimum $2K well known model advertising on PD and seeing folks in Colorado Springs?  I have serious doubts. She will not even divulge her phone number on her website until after screening but will splash it all over PD, EM, etc. ??  Y'all do what either head dictates, however, I personally would not give it any consideration without contacting her very politely via pm on her twitter and verifying that indeed it is her and she is in COS and this is not just a scammer using her id and pics to deceive.  Perhaps my doubts are misplaced and jack pot, it is her.  Carry on.

I’ll admit, I didn’t look at her donation or her no review policy.

I PMd her on Twitter. We follow each other. I got an auto response directing me to her web site for scheduling. I couldn't find an updated schedule on her site. It is the same site in the Private Delights ad.