Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jessica Skye-0699

Ladies Bad Client Warning!!

9 posts in this topic

Hello, ladies I have a very bad experience today with a client who threaten me, say he was going to punch me and write a bad review If I didn’t do a dress session.  Can I report the individual to TOB? 

Thank you so much for posting this Jessica, and thank you for sharing his information too.  

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

Hi Jessica, can you please PM me with details? I’m so sorry. I hope you will be ok.🙏

19 hours ago, Jessica Skye-0699 said:

Hello, ladies I have a very bad experience today with a client who threaten me, say he was going to punch me and write a bad review If I didn’t do a dress session.  Can I report the individual to TOB? 

If he is a TOB member, definitely share his info with the mods here....and with the ladies by PM.

Hope everyone stays safe.  Don't need some asswipe threatening or harming the ladies

On 3/2/2022 at 11:39 AM, Jessica Skye-0699 said:

hope you are Are you Ok now,

why the fuck this happens is beyond me in this hobby - such a fun place to connect and 'date' - yet despite that fact, there are those who trample through these communities wanting to hurt...

join a fight club douche and let some other angry dood do your dress session...

been said - reiterating - share this with the ladies soemhow - let laci french know - if i remember correctly she was a good contact to share this type information with - and a staunch provider advocate...

For me, this hobby is supposed to be about shared pleasure between consenting adults.  I know I've posted that many times.  It makes me both angry and sad when something like this happens.  It makes many in the hobby feel unsafe.  And when it feels unsafe, the fun vanishes.  I hope the information on this dickhead gets communicated to the ladies in our community.

@Jessica Skye-0699  I hope you are okay and have some folks to talk with.  It sucks when shit like this happens.  Please take care of yourself, treat yourself well and stay safe.  I am so sorry this happened to you.

Sorry to hear about this Jessica! This is the second post I've seen about this same kind of situation. I understand why you ladies screen to try to avoid these assholes. The guy ought to have his ass beat.