Danielle Rae

The big black Site Terms blocking content

12 posts in this topic

Does anyone else viewing the site from a laptop notice that on the Listings page as well as the Reviews Page, the big black TOB Site Terms stripe blocks whatever content is under it?  Is this a Chrome issue or a software glitch on TOB's end?  Does anyone know how to fix it?  Thanks :) 

I don't see it... but I'm on my phone 99% of the time

I use Brave as my browser.  If possible take a screen shot of what you're experiencing and maybe the mods can assist.  I've never seen the issue being discussed.

8 hours ago, Danielle Rae said:

Does anyone else viewing the site from a laptop notice that on the Listings page as well as the Reviews Page, the big black TOB Site Terms stripe blocks whatever content is under it?  Is this a Chrome issue or a software glitch on TOB's end?  Does anyone know how to fix it?  Thanks :) 

What variety of operating system on lap top - Apple, Windows, Linux?  If Windows, what version?  I have been running Windows 10 and Chrome for some time and have never seen the problem.  I have no idea what you do to keep current, and for all I know you know double as much as I about computers, but updating drivers, clearing temp files, cleaning up hard drive updating aps etc. is probably your best bet.  Unless you are running 15  year old computer and operating system in which case Presidents Day sales are underway lol.  Good luck

Of course when I just went to take a screenshot of the issue - it isn't there now LOL  The problem must be on my end.  I use Chrome;  WIndows 11... I probably don't  clear my cache, cookies, etc. as often as I should... Thanks all for the input  :) 

2 hours ago, BigBaldBlk said:

I use Brave as my browser.  If possible take a screen shot of what you're experiencing and maybe the mods can assist.  I've never seen the issue being discussed.

Have you been having issues with Brave? I can’t tap on the hamburger to view any options with the recent board posts about the only thing I can navigate. Ended going back to Chrome until I can figure out what setting is giving me issue. 

NEVER any issues and I use their Private Window when on adult sites.  I use DuckDuckGo on my phone and never encountered any issues.

I don't even see a  big black TOB Site Terms stripe on those pages; or any other page.

On 2/15/2022 at 2:51 PM, Danielle Rae said:

On 2/15/2022 at 11:15 PM, Danielle Rae said:

Of course when I just went to take a screenshot of the issue - it isn't there now LOL  The problem must be on my end.  I use Chrome;  WIndows 11... I probably don't  clear my cache, cookies, etc. as often as I should... Thanks all for the input  :) 

On 2/17/2022 at 11:03 AM, jalanp said:

I don't even see a  big black TOB Site Terms stripe on those pages; or any other page.

•If strictly getting the black site terms marker  then thats a performance issue with up load/down load speeds. if a system is running slow then the platform won't fully load .....

You would still be able to click through and achieve your goals. Found this marker in messaging too. again would still be able to compose your message and send..

10 hours ago, Kaduk said:

•If strictly getting the black site terms marker  then thats a performance issue with up load/down load speeds. if a system is running slow then the platform won't fully load .....

You would still be able to click through and achieve your goals. Found this marker in messaging too. again would still be able to compose your message and send..

Thanks. Yea I''m still not sure what I did to resolve the issue on my end (clearly the problem lies on my end) but whatever it was worked LOL  Thanks again to all for the input!  I'm not very good at keeping up on preventative maintenance task  (clearing my cache; updating virus software, etc.. etc.  so it likely is something directly to do with that!  :)