Mustang87

I Got Scammed

76 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Yes! We have to use all our tools!  This industry can be nuts. 

She was great.  Deep tissue massage.  No happy ending, but she let me get naked! 🤣

She wasn't into girls, but what I really needed was someone to get rid of the knots and she came recommended.

Not asking you directly Hunter, but can we bring up, or list fake scam sites that have literally stolen our ads? I have 2 that are driving me crazy! They both look completely legit  :( The one is exceptionally bad! The site has a booking form that looks extremely legit! I am in several email exchanges with them ATM. Insisting they remove my copyrighted content immediately!! They are insisting, I create a new an account and delete the account that I never created at all!!!! If I can publicly post the 2 sites, let me know .  If not DM me.

Edited by Caressa Duval

I just contacted her "website" and reported her ! 

24 minutes ago, Caressa Duval said:

Not asking you directly Hunter, but can we bring up, or list fake scam sites that have literally stolen our ads? I have 2 that are driving me crazy! They both look completely legit  :( The one is exceptionally bad! The site has a booking form that looks extremely legit! I am in several email exchanges with them ATM. Insisting they remove my copyrighted content immediately!! They are insisting, I create a new an account and delete the account that I never created at all!!!! If I can publicly post the 2 sites, let me know .  If not DM me.

Members post all the time about scam sites here.  Are you worried it's self promotion or something?  Maybe the mods can chime in on this one. 

Twitter is notorious for this.  I have a lot friends that get their pics stolen and new accts created with them.  Usually we can get them shut down pretty quickly by reporting them.  Maybe you can get it taken care of faster that way. If everyone reports it. 

6 minutes ago, Imyrhklbry said:

I just contacted her "website" and reported her ! 

So reported her where  exactly? Where? and why did you report her??? A fake stolen ad?

1 minute ago, Caressa Duval said:

So reported her where  exactly? Where? and why did you report her??? A fake stolen ad?

Hopefully he reported the actual fake ad. 

3 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Hopefully he reported the actual fake ad. 

Yes I did ... I'm not an idiot ... 

She needs to be stopped! Sounds like she's been pulling this scam for awhile 🤬

6 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Members post all the time about scam sites here.  Are you worried it's self promotion or something?  Maybe the mods can chime in on this one. 

Twitter is notorious for this.  I have a lot friends that get their pics stolen and new accts created with them.  Usually we can get them shut down pretty quickly by reporting them.  Maybe you can get it taken care of faster that way. If everyone reports it. 

I definitely need the mods to approve the post this.  I don't want to be accused if "lady drama".  I am seriously concerned about this site ,  that has a powerful SEO that puts us in page 1 of Google.

On 4/25/2022 at 5:33 PM, Mustang87 said:

It's true that they are still running the scam and working it hard. Rates have increased so I'm guessing they are making out pretty well. Not sure what can be done to put a stop to something like this.

No offense but, "we" could stop accepting the okey-doke.

4 hours ago, Imyrhklbry said:

Appeared to be !

She just pulled the same scam on me today!! "Great reviews & reputation" , sold on the prepay threescore pitch. Showed up at scheduled place & time .... NOTHING!!  Tried reaching out to no avail!   

ALL BEWARE OF WINTER KAY AND WHOEVER SHE'S TRAVELING WITH!! 🤬🤬

Not sure if she's been hacked or just had a major change in attitude? But guess what Winter ... Karma's a bitch! 

That sucks man. I'm sorry. I did my best to get the word out. Post a ripoff review.

4 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

That sucks man. I'm sorry. I did my best to get the word out. Post a ripoff review.

Already did ! Plus canceled the gift cards ( reported them stolen!) and also contacted my bank to reverse the charge! ( 1st time I've ever asked in over 5 years of banking with them) plus I'm a very responsible client. 

I've also sent reports to several of the administrators on sites she's advertising on! 

2 hours ago, Imyrhklbry said:

Already did ! Plus canceled the gift cards ( reported them stolen!) and also contacted my bank to reverse the charge! ( 1st time I've ever asked in over 5 years of banking with them) plus I'm a very responsible client. 

I've also sent reports to several of the administrators on sites she's advertising on! 

Some redemption! Her main website is being shutdown! That'll teach whoever she is! Don't f#*# with me! 💪

14 hours ago, Kaduk said:

Looking at stats page's

Kat Vega---> https://theotherboard.com/forum/index.php?/profile/31707-kat-vega/ Last visited January 29, 2021.

winter kay ---> https://theotherboard.com/forum/index.php?/profile/16460-winter-kay/  Last visited September 24, 2021

Kat was active on the LVFever website then TOB.

Been waiting for a response from either of them.

This profile for winter kay is still active and links to the site she (or someone) is using to scam people. When I heard she was coming, I looked up her profile on here and clicked on that site. The fact that she hadn't loged in didn't phase me at all because I knew the site was good as I had communicated with both of them through it in the past.  Maybe the profile could be removed or the link to the site taken away. As long as that site is linked here on TOB I'm afraid more guys are going to go right down the path that at least three of us have already gone down. 

45 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

This profile for winter kay is still active and links to the site she (or someone) is using to scam people. When I heard she was coming, I looked up her profile on here and clicked on that site. The fact that she hadn't loged in didn't phase me at all because I knew the site was good as I had communicated with both of them through it in the past.  Maybe the profile could be removed or the link to the site taken away. As long as that site is linked here on TOB I'm afraid more guys are going to go right down the path that at least three of us have already gone down. 

Her website is being taken down! Maybe I'm not the only who reported this 

38 minutes ago, Imyrhklbry said:

Her website is being taken down! Maybe I'm not the only who reported this 

I reported it back then but I didn't get any response. I'm not that tech-savy and assumed it fell on deaf ears.

On 4/28/2022 at 6:31 PM, Caressa Duval said:

Yes you can document any site that has borrowed/taken your Ads.

Create a thread within this sub forum with URL info pertaining to the sites in question.

There is a modus operandi that can avoid scams and misadventures (with nearly 100% certainty)!

STREET-SMARTS!

By employing street-smarts you won't get scammed; you won't get hustled; and you won't encounter misadventure.

ONLY SPEND YOUR TIME and $$$ on TRUE PROFESSIONALS @ THE TOP of THEIR GAME!

And, TP@TTOTG:

1) Will have a website.

2) Will have reviews on TER.

3) Will have a video.

4) Will operate out of high-end hotels.

I can assure you if you only spend your time and $$$ whom check these 4 boxes ... it's gunna be smooth sailing 99.999% of the time!

(Granted, the vast majority of providers are not true professionals @ the top of their game ... and lack the wherewithal to check the aforementioned 4 boxes!)

That's when you scammed and hustled!