Funtimesinhouston

Wet vs Creamy

18 posts in this topic

So nothing turns me on more than when a women gets really wet. Love when you ladies squirt, but I’ve never been with a women that actually gets creamy during activities. I’ve seen enough of it in videos but  really want to experience it. 

Which of you ladies in Denver are like this? I want to experience it. Please pm me. 

2 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Hmmmm…. You play a part as well. 😉

Would this help?

Cuisinart - Precision Master 5.5 Qt. 12-Speed Agave Green Stand Mixer with Attachments

3 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Yowzers!😫

I was at a party where the blade was replaced with a dildo.  The ladies loved it 🙂

49 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

I was at a party where the blade was replaced with a dildo.  The ladies loved it 🙂

Oh my goodness!!! We must plan one of these! I We need an electronics guru to hook this up. How much voltage do we need to have like 6 hitachis running on this? Do you guys think there should be a remote turner on and offer?

Audrey, my vote is for you to be in control of the remote! Us guys can diligently lap up all the delicious cream! 😜

On 1/15/2022 at 5:36 AM, Bit Banger said:

Would this be better?

09224768.jpg?size=pdhi

At least go with cordless and better attachment. That one looks a little aggressive. JMHO.:huh:

Audrey, as a second thought, maybe you might enjoy a man to join in some DP with your new electric friend?

35 minutes ago, tide32 said:

At least go with cordless and better attachment. That one looks a little aggressive. JMHO.:huh:

appears to be the pegging attachment for select clients

I have personally used one of these on several young ladies. In 2014  I practiced numerous times with a couple that used this toy regularly in their play before I soloed with a young lady who also endulged on a regular basis. I listened, I learned. Patience, absolute attention to your playmates reaction is essential. Only after I felt confident beyond a shadow of doubt that I would not hurt a lady did I encorporate it into my play routine. It is not for everyone! But, for those who dare!!!

On 1/15/2022 at 11:34 AM, Audrey Astor said:

Oh my goodness!!! We must plan one of these! I We need an electronics guru to hook this up. How much voltage do we need to have like 6 hitachis running on this? Do you guys think there should be a remote turner on and offer?

The right kind of attachement can be purchased from several different sex toy outlets online.

On 1/16/2022 at 0:57 PM, Joedev said:

Audrey, as a second thought, maybe you might enjoy a man to join in some DP with your new electric friend?

Yes, what are we going to attach for you? 

On 1/21/2022 at 10:48 AM, Audrey Astor said:

Yes, what are we going to attach for you? 

I will let you use your imagination...😜