Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Savoir Faire

Halloween Trick, Treating or Freaking

13 posts in this topic

What are your plans for this particular weekend? My plans are to trick on Friday, freak on Saturday and treat on Sunday. Correct me if I am wrong but the kiddos will be ringing the doorbells on Sunday just prior to dusk/darkness.

58 minutes ago, Savoir Faire said:

What are your plans for this particular weekend? My plans are to trick on Friday, freak on Saturday and treat on Sunday. Correct me if I am wrong but the kiddos will be ringing the doorbells on Sunday just prior to dusk/darkness.

Sounds like a great weekend.  We usually don't get many (or any) kids at my apartment complex, but I'll have some candy ready just in case.  My plans include some playtime, some responsible things and some chill time.

13 hours ago, average1 said:

Sounds like a great weekend.  We usually don't get many (or any) kids at my apartment complex, but I'll have some candy ready just in case.  My plans include some playtime, some responsible things and some chill time.

AVG my weekend has officially started....... We have a neighborhood full of kids where I am located @. I will most likely load up on some candy as well especially for the greedy 18 year olds that haven't retired just yet. I won't have any chill time until early Monday morning......................

6 hours ago, Alex Majors said:

Meeting my sugar baby. Otherwise it is a working weekend.

Alex I am tipping my hat to you. I have never had a sugar baby before. I have been offered the services of a sugar baby a number of times but never ever put any thought into the idea of having one.

My wife and I always look out for the little ghouls that haunt our street this time of year. We love to see the kiddos, and not so much the OLDER kiddos, but it's OK..

Any Kid or older kid that comes to our house is going to get a FULL size candy bar! GODS AND FISHES BLESS All Hallow Eve!

We lOVE THIS Holiday!

5 hours ago, AlexisSweet69 said:

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! :eek:

40E676D2-22B4-416C-A863-D5E4F5E0B426_1_201_a.jpeg

Me going as Shaggy for Halloween<_<

My Halloween plans started last week. I flew into Portland, Ore on Wednesday. The TNA social Halloween costume party was Thursday night. It was a good sized event. Lots of ladies participated. More women then men this year:) !!!!! It was just a social. Private location with music, food, and a bar tender. I had a blast. Met more new people in the community. Was happy to connect with friends with board history. 

Just flew back into town today. Was hoping to see a companion, but waited to hand out candy to the few kids who were trick or treating. 

All in all it was a great week! Always take vacation during this time of year for these fun events!

13 hours ago, AlexisSweet69 said:

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! :eek:

Happy Halloween to you as well Ms Alexis. I just shut it down for the trick or treaters for the night.......

8 hours ago, Kaduk said:

40E676D2-22B4-416C-A863-D5E4F5E0B426_1_201_a.jpeg

Me going as Shaggy for Halloween<_<

Shaggy's girl was at a party I attended last night..............................

1 hour ago, parkercole said:

My Halloween plans started last week. I flew into Portland, Ore on Wednesday. The TNA social Halloween costume party was Thursday night. It was a good sized event. Lots of ladies participated. More women then men this year:) !!!!! It was just a social. Private location with music, food, and a bar tender. I had a blast. Met more new people in the community. Was happy to connect with friends with board history. 

Just flew back into town today. Was hoping to see a companion, but waited to hand out candy to the few kids who were trick or treating. 

All in all it was a great week! Always take vacation during this time of year for these fun events!

Mr Parker I have heard some good things about Portland. I have been there a few times but I was not single LOL, therefore I didn't have a chance to um explore the town. It is definitely on my bucket list for places to visit in the next year or two. I am glad that you had a blast, which is kind of hard not too when there is more women than men attending. I cannot tell a lie, I had a wonderful weekend as well. Tonight I shut it down for passing out candy to the kids/grown kids LOL. I got a kick out of the grown kids knocking on my door after 930 pm.

23 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

My wife and I always look out for the little ghouls that haunt our street this time of year. We love to see the kiddos, and not so much the OLDER kiddos, but it's OK..

Any Kid or older kid that comes to our house is going to get a FULL size candy bar! GODS AND FISHES BLESS All Hallow Eve!

We lOVE THIS Holiday!

Thats awesome of you and the wifey Spark E Glad you guys enjoyed the day. I love passing out treats as well because LOL the kids have no shame in their game if they know anything about you or recognize you from living in the neighborhood.