Followers 0
Seeker5280

RIP Charlie Watts

7 posts in this topic

Another sad day……………

he may not have been the BEST…………

he was one of the GREATEST!

Rest In Peace Charlie Watts.

Being a drummer myself, I always admired his ability to keep a very steady and solid beat. It can be quite difficult to do!

He kept the Stones rockin'! RIP

Sad to see another icon passing.  He was a class act and so very talented.  He didn't need a HUGE drum kit to sound good.  Great with the Stones and an incredible jazz drummer.  He will be missed.

A very talented drummer and by all accounys,accounts, true gentleman 

I had the the once in a lifetime of opportunity of seeing The Stones in 2007.  Front row center stage!!!  I won the tickets on the radio!  A deep sadness for the loss of a member of a band that influenced generations!  During one of the most intense times in history.  With songs like “Gimmie Shelter” and “Street Fightin’ Man”.  You will be missed!

Very sad to see the heart and soul of one of Rock's greatest bands leave us.  "Smart money" would have been on Keith but he has been messing up dead pools for years and keeps on chugging.

6 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Very sad to see the heart and soul of one of Rock's greatest bands leave us.  "Smart money" would have been on Keith but he has been messing up dead pools for years and keeps on chugging.

Truly sad news about Charlie.  A solid beat is essential to being a great group.

Keith has been gone for years, but his body is so well preserved and such a toxic waste dump of pharmaceuticals that it won’t decay 😜

Edited by Bit Banger