Elle Blake

Trying not to get your feelings hurt…

38 posts in this topic

On 7/12/2021 at 10:10 PM, sparkey600 said:

Don't let the Trolls make you mad. Jealously is what's going on here I'm thinking. Anyone that knows you knows you are a very nice person. You are NOT fat by any means of the definition! 

Relax, chill a little and don't let the leaches on her dictate you mood. You are above that.

Sometimes it can be very hard to simply relax and chill Knowing that somebody saw fit to go out of their way to insult you, And I did it just to make you feel bad. I am myself just got done dealing with a needlessly cruel person tonight, And I’m here to tell you they come in waves. Although you mean well with your positive reinforcement, the advice to her just don’t let it get to her at all In my opinion isn’t the most helpful. It’s OK that we are humans and can’t let some of that shit roll off our back every time. Women can’t be both gentle in their ways as guys like and completely bulletproof to nasty comments that come Seemingly from nowhere from some coward hiding behind a smart phone. Just doesn’t work like that.

Elle, I’m sorry you had to deal with that dickface I know it sucks from experience. It’s natural for it to hurt I hope you’ll take a few minutes to do something that you love as some form of self-care. Even before that crap was even said, you already deserve it!

OK, I get what you are saying 100%

Most of us guys here are pretty cool like me (ahem)

Like we like to say, do your research when you see guys you don't know. There is a 99% chance the one you decide to see is A-OK, but there's the 1% chance he will be a absolute DICK!

My wife and I have seen Elle in the past and we both can't say enough good things about her. She is a very nice person to say the least!

Take my message to heart. Do a little research on who you decide to see and things for you will be better, I promise! 

I honestly just think some people are just miserable and want to bring other people down no matter what. You look beautiful! Don't take it personally! 

You are one of my favs and the Dick face that sent that to you has obvious problems.  Ignore and know you are loved and appreciated 

On 7/12/2021 at 5:30 PM, Elle Blake said:

So being the kind compassionate person that I am,  someone sent me a text last night to that told me to lay off the cake and I was a boner buster….  And fat…And to tighten it up.

I DON’T EVEN EAT CAKE!!!!

I can not believe how unbelievable negative and evil some fucks can be!!!

What an ass!

I'm so sorry, people can be so mean to each other on texts and chats...

On 7/15/2021 at 8:22 AM, Elle Blake said:

Thank you for all the beautiful, loving advice!!!  I know who she is and I truly feel sorry saddened for her.  She was a boss of mine…..long long time ago in a galaxy far far away

That's a twist that I did not see coming. Women can be so mean to each other <_<

But, along the lines of what others have said... don't let anyone else define who you are; define yourself. If you're happy with what you are that's really all that should matter to you.

Guys that say these things are just unhappy with themselves so they say terrible things. 
I looked at your profile and you are absolutely so hot and perfect. I would only dream of being pleased by you.