Mustang87

Hobby Phone becoming an issue

44 posts in this topic

On 6/20/2021 at 8:14 AM, Savoir Faire said:

Looks @ Sparkey and says:  All I do is ask MYSELF do I like this woman? If I do, Me Myself and I sets it up..............................Imagine you see a woman that you want so dearly but you have to ask before you can pursue. LIFE IS GOOD ......

Um, she let's me see the women I'm attracted  to on a "singular" basis. Nice try though bro. Do you wish you had a wife like that??? THEN she likes to watch!

And HELP! Nothing more to share here, you all can guess.

For me, the downsides of apps on my RL phone are too big.  

Google voice has to be tied to a real phone number and all apps are tied in some fashion to your phone which could be tracked if the popo want to.  Most secure option is to have a Tracfone and never have the two of them on at the same time.  Hiding it is tricky at times, but I think it’s the least risky. 

With everything that has happened to providers lately, bodily harm or worse. You should get rid of hobby phones or Apps.  I refuse to see anyone without real contact information. You know if you pick wisely that woman will protect your information, more than you will.

On 10/3/2021 at 11:07 PM, sparkey600 said:

Um, she let's me see the women I'm attracted  to on a "singular" basis. Nice try though bro. Do you wish you had a wife like that??? THEN she likes to watch!

And HELP! Nothing more to share here, you all can guess.

Spark E share a pic of your wife LOL. I am sure she is drop dead gorgeous.....................

3 hours ago, Caressa Duval said:

With everything that has happened to providers lately, bodily harm or worse. You should get rid of hobby phones or Apps.  I refuse to see anyone without real contact information. You know if you pick wisely that woman will protect your information, more than you will.

You need to do whatever you need to do for your protection. Gents should do the same. Neither needs to tell the other how to run their business or hobby practice.

4 hours ago, CountryGentleman said:

Most secure option is to have a Tracfone and never have the two of them on at the same time.  Hiding it is tricky at times, but I think it’s the least risky. 

Tracfones are disposable. It's possible to get one when needed and dispose of after use.

3 hours ago, oldguy47 said:

You need to do whatever you need to do for your protection. Gents should do the same. Neither needs to tell the other how to run their business or hobby practice.

But then here you are telling me what to do. You have zero validity associated with your handle. Yes! We will do everything to keep our selves safe,  which is far more important than you getting busted by you cheating on your SO!

Edited by Caressa Duval
word

21 hours ago, CountryGentleman said:

For me, the downsides of apps on my RL phone are too big.  

Google voice has to be tied to a real phone number and all apps are tied in some fashion to your phone which could be tracked if the popo want to.  Most secure option is to have a Tracfone and never have the two of them on at the same time.  Hiding it is tricky at times, but I think it’s the least risky. 

This is pretty much where I landed on the issue.  I looked into the apps as well as Google Voice and they all had a lot of downsides.  I decided to stay with my Trac Fone.  I've also had this hobby number for a long time and a lot of ladies know me by it.  Just have to do a better job of keeping the burner out of sight.

16 hours ago, Caressa Duval said:

But then here you are telling me what to do. You have zero validity associated with your handle. Yes! We will do everything to keep our selves safe,  which is far more important than you getting busted by you cheating on your SO!

I didn't mean to tell you what to do. I meant to acknowledge that you'll run your business however you feel is best and I fully agree with that. The corollary is that gents should run their hobby activities however THEY feel best, not how you tell them. If that means a gent and you never meet, so be it. 

I also agree that my TOB ID means nothing in terms of validating my identity. I've never said otherwise.

As for what's more important, my safety or yours, I wish us BOTH to be safe.

On 10/7/2021 at 4:39 PM, Savoir Faire said:

Spark E share a pic of your wife LOL. I am sure she is drop dead gorgeous.....................

She is.

Nice try bud! hahaha!

4 minutes ago, sparkey600 said:

She is.

Nice try bud! hahaha!

Enjoy your weekend Spark E............

11 minutes ago, Savoir Faire said:

Enjoy your weekend Spark E............

You too bud!

Don't do anything too strenuous, unless it is with a sexy lady on here! :) 

You can actually get a Tracfone nano-sim, but it’s not as easy as that to add it to a dual sim iPhone. With the iPhone, one sim is physical and one is virtual (esim). If you have a SIM card currently, you’ll have to have your carrier make the switch and I’ve heard they’re sometimes reluctant to do so (although it’s not technically difficult).

If your primary is already on esim (which is likely if you bought your phone directly from Apple), then adding your hobby phone to your main phone is as easy as buying a nano-sim from Tracfone.

If your primary is on a sim, then you can easily add another carrier to the esim, with Google Fi being the easiest (and Google Fi, unlike Voice, pings as an actual number for providers who make a distinction). 

Finally, a second carrier can only be activated if your phone is unlocked. If you bought your phone from a carrier like Verizon or AT&T, it’ll be locked to that network. They’ll unlock it but only if you don’t owe them any money on the device or account. 

My personal experience with this has been with activating the esim on my iPhone on Deutsche Telkom when in Europe. When both numbers are activated, you can easily turn each sim on/off in settings so you won’t receive calls or texts from your burner when you don’t want to. Unless someone is actively looking for the existence of the second sim and knows to look in cellular settings, it won’t appear in normal use of the phone. 

9 hours ago, rockyskis said:

You can actually get a Tracfone nano-sim, but it’s not as easy as that to add it to a dual sim iPhone. With the iPhone, one sim is physical and one is virtual (esim). If you have a SIM card currently, you’ll have to have your carrier make the switch and I’ve heard they’re sometimes reluctant to do so (although it’s not technically difficult).

If your primary is already on esim (which is likely if you bought your phone directly from Apple), then adding your hobby phone to your main phone is as easy as buying a nano-sim from Tracfone.

If your primary is on a sim, then you can easily add another carrier to the esim, with Google Fi being the easiest (and Google Fi, unlike Voice, pings as an actual number for providers who make a distinction). 

Finally, a second carrier can only be activated if your phone is unlocked. If you bought your phone from a carrier like Verizon or AT&T, it’ll be locked to that network. They’ll unlock it but only if you don’t owe them any money on the device or account. 

My personal experience with this has been with activating the esim on my iPhone on Deutsche Telkom when in Europe. When both numbers are activated, you can easily turn each sim on/off in settings so you won’t receive calls or texts from your burner when you don’t want to. Unless someone is actively looking for the existence of the second sim and knows to look in cellular settings, it won’t appear in normal use of the phone. 

Phone is unlocked but Verizon has been a PITA converting the physical sim to an e sim. I went to 3 stores over the weekend looking for a tracfone nano sim and everywhere they are sold out. I also have a couple of extra unlocked iPhones laying around, but need to find a tracfone nano sim.