Velamin

Svetlana Victoravna

19 posts in this topic

I stumbled across her add also and was wondering the same thing.

Look at the messy background in her photos.  That’s almost as good as the floating turd. 🥴

Contact her and ask her if she has any reviews someplace.

I’d say you’re taking chances with her.

I saw her back in Nov of 2019, she was absolutely gorgeous and true to her pics but we didn't have the best of a session due to some miscommunication between her then agency and her (I think she is independent now), but I would like to see her again and see if it would be better the second time around...

She has plenty of reviews on TER

She and I messaged via tryst and she said has no reviews. Thanks for the info jonnybgood but I can’t find her on TER nor is she Victoria Kova in the P411 link who charges $1k per hour. I think I’m gonna steer clear. 

2 hours ago, Velamin said:

She and I messaged via tryst and she said has no reviews. Thanks for the info jonnybgood but I can’t find her on TER nor is she Victoria Kova in the P411 link who charges $1k per hour. I think I’m gonna steer clear. 

Check the tat on her leg, same one for both girls....

1 hour ago, ynglifter69 said:

What a bargain!

Sure wasn't 1k in 2019, was only 1/2 that if I remember correctly

Her trust says $600 for an hour.  Hopefully she gives a full hour at that.

12 hours ago, johnnybgood said:

Just my observation but the tryst link shows a girl with tons of tats covering her arms... where the p411 link I see no tats at all (unless she has more then just the  3 pics I can see)... and I do not see the leg that you refer to.... again just a random observation 

Edited by Strange_Ice
Missed a word

18 hours ago, Velamin said:

She and I messaged via tryst and she said has no reviews. Thanks for the info jonnybgood but I can’t find her on TER nor is she Victoria Kova in the P411 link...

16 hours ago, johnnybgood said:

3 hours ago, Strange_Ice said:

Just my observation but the tryst link shows a girl with tons of tats covering her arms... where the p411 link I see no tats at all (unless she has more then just the  3 pics I can see)... and I do not see the leg that you refer to.... again just a random observation 

I am not seeing any tats per Victoria Kova either.

Tat?  What tat?  I don't see any tats on her photos.

I choose to see her despite all of these comments about her. It was the worst experience I've ever had. Her lack of enthusiasm to be there was unreal. All she did was sit on her phone the whole time. I would probably have a better conversation with a wall than her. Also I should've known when she was beyond rude and snarky over text.

5 hours ago, RichardB7388 said:

I choose to see her despite all of these comments about her. It was the worst experience I've ever had. Her lack of enthusiasm to be there was unreal. All she did was sit on her phone the whole time. I would probably have a better conversation with a wall than her. Also I should've known when she was beyond rude and snarky over text.

Sorry to hear that, Richard. Since you are a new member, try expanding (like that's necessary!) a little in your upcoming review. Much better luck next time.

9 hours ago, RichardB7388 said:

Thanks for reporting and sorry you had a bad time.

21 hours ago, RichardB7388 said:

Sorry to hear this. Sometimes the little head is all controlling. Hopefully in the future your big head will be able to overrule the little head.

Good Luck in the future.