Fenrir373

Looking for Good FBSM with FIV

19 posts in this topic

Hi all, I'm searching for a provider in Colorado who offers my favorite kind of session. My ideal is a solid massage (I don't necessarily expect CMT quality but it needs to be done with some skill, not just lightly slathering lotion or oil on me) done in the nude with mutual touching by a provider who allows and enjoys FIV and a standard manual finish for me. FIV is my favorite thing, and I've had a difficult time connecting with a FBSM provider who has it on her menu since I moved here from the East Coast. Everything else is optional or unnecessary--I'm not looking for an FS session here, though B2B is always nice. Anywhere in the Denver metro area is great, and I'm willing to travel some distance to Fort Collins or Colorado Springs if needed for the right kind of session.

Any leads or 411 would be appreciated. I realize this is the kind of thing that might not be ideal to broadcast publicly, so DMs are more than welcome; please don't name specific providers in this public forum unless they've already made it clear in other public areas that they offer this.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Have you tried doing a search with your specific preferences?  

I know it’s tough nowadays since specifics can’t be listed in the listings.  Try the reviews.  Not much else I can offer.  My apologies.

Yeah, I haven't found a way to find this particular thing in the listings or reviews; it's not the kind of detail that's usually described (or maybe even allowed); reviews usually just say "the flip was awesome" or "adult activities went well". Can't really tell from that if what I'm looking for was on the menu. If anybody has any ideas on how I could more effectively search the existing reviews for this (I've tried searching for this activity with no returns), I'm all ears. 

Try researching FBSM providers who also offer upgraded VIP or FS sessions. There are a lot out there who do and advertise this way. Finger banging leans more toward the FS side...Definitely FS $$$

48 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Try researching FBSM providers who also offer upgraded VIP or FS sessions. There are a lot out there who do and advertise this way. Finger banging leans more toward the FS side...Definitely FS $$$

Agree! FIV is absolutely a full service $$$.  Many FS providers will not even allow FIV.  Getting finger banged is one good reason. Fingernails are a breeding ground of bacteria, and fingernails hurt too. Plus, many men think they know how to use their fingers, but they don't. Sorry guys...

Edited by Caressa Duval
comma

27 minutes ago, Caressa Duval said:

Plus, many men think they know how to use their fingers, but they don't. Sorry guys...

Please help instruct us. Most of us will follow instructions.

34 minutes ago, Caressa Duval said:

Agree! FIV is absolutely a full service $$$.  Many FS providers will not even allow FIV.  Getting finger banged is one good reason. Fingernails are a breeding ground of bacteria, and fingernails hurt too. Plus, many men think they know how to use their fingers, but they don't. Sorry guys...

True there are a lot of FS providers who allow FOV but not FIV. There is another site that uses acronyms and providers can check off FOV and/or FIV, so that's helpful. 

I will say when we meet a guy/girl that knows how to use those fingers...Oh hell yeah 🔥🤤🤤

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

6 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

Please help instruct us. Most of us will follow instructions.

Thanks for this comment. ❤ Yes some like yourself will, and then a whole bunch more will keep doing what they like 😂

4 hours ago, Caressa Duval said:

It really boggles my mind that so many men are apparently really awful at this and unwilling to learn and adjust. This isn't meant as a brag, but I've had numerous women tell me that I'm really great at this activity, and pretty much all of them have basically remarked or explained that "most guys" have no idea what they're doing and make it a bad experience rather than a pleasurable one, and that I'm such a rare find because I'm skilled with my fingers. I certainly don't consider myself a sexual dynamo or anything, I'm just an average dude, and I don't have any "special tricks" or anything but it just comes from having a basic understanding of female anatomy and paying keen attention to the lady's responses to what you're doing and adjusting accordingly. It's not rocket science and has always seemed really simple to me, so I'm consistently confused that I hear from so many women that most guys are terrible at this. Finger "banging" is almost never the right move. And you're right that clean hands and trimmed fingernails are a must.

Nikki Glaser has the right idea (this bit starts at 2:40 in this video, but the whole thing is pretty funny IMO):

3 hours ago, Fenrir373 said:

It really boggles my mind that so many men are apparently really awful at this and unwilling to learn and adjust. This isn't meant as a brag, but I've had numerous women tell me that I'm really great at this activity, and pretty much all of them have basically remarked or explained that "most guys" have no idea what they're doing and make it a bad experience rather than a pleasurable one, and that I'm such a rare find because I'm skilled with my fingers. I certainly don't consider myself a sexual dynamo or anything, I'm just an average dude, and I don't have any "special tricks" or anything but it just comes from having a basic understanding of female anatomy and paying keen attention to the lady's responses to what you're doing and adjusting accordingly. It's not rocket science and has always seemed really simple to me, so I'm consistently confused that I hear from so many women that most guys are terrible at this. Finger "banging" is almost never the right move. And you're right that clean hands and trimmed fingernails are a must.

Hello Mr. Humble,  Is this supposed to make very woman on the board want you to come finger them.  If I had a nickel for every time a man said, other women told them they were good at kissing, FIV, oral ect.  I could quit both my jobs :) I have met many rocket scientists, but few knew how to finger. Do remember a huge part of a woman's sexual anatomy is her brain! The only time I prefer a finger, is when the finger is bigger than the penis.

Like I said,  I have heard this before over , and over......

Bottom line is, penetration is penetration and to me that is FS and not FBSM.

From someone who can a appreciate a good finger fucking/finger banging...This thread has taken a horrible turn. 😭😭😂 😂

Finger "banging" is almost never the right move

24 minutes ago, Caressa Duval said:

I'm of the same mindset

4 hours ago, Caressa Duval said:

Hello Mr. Humble,  Is this supposed to make very woman on the board want you to come finger them.  If I had a nickel for every time a man said, other women told them they were good at kissing, FIV, oral ect.  I could quit both my jobs :) I have met many rocket scientists, but few knew how to finger. Do remember a huge part of a woman's sexual anatomy is her brain! The only time I prefer a finger, is when the finger is bigger than the penis.

Like I said,  I have heard this before over , and over......

You're free to interpret what I've said however you like, but I wasn't "advertising" or trying to brag; my point wasn't that I'm good at this but rather that it seems like a big problem that more men aren't, and because of that I do understand why many providers don't really have FIV high on their menu of options. 

I do want to be clear though, that I'm not trying to make this a pricing issue. You're arguing that FIV is "FS and not FBSM" but that's not a particularly meaningful distinction for me; it seems like you might be thinking this is a pricing issue for me but what I'm focused on is the quality of the overall session, not the price.  I've had a bunch of great sessions with FBSM providers who allowed the incorporation of mutual touch in their programs (and I've also met my share of FS providers who don't allow FIV,  and I will always respect a woman's boundaries), but these sessions were all in my former locale on the East Coast and I'm trying to find a provider who offers something similar here. I do understand that FIV is an additional menu item and I'm willing to pay a premium for the right kind of session--my issue with "FS" isn't the cost but that many FS providers don't provide a GOOD massage session even when they have one available. In other words, I'm not trying to pay less for what I'm after, but rather looking to find some indication that if I'm paying prices in the FS range that I'll have a good chance of getting the kind of session I'm truly looking for, rather than a more standard FS session.

And thanks for your input; it's always helpful and valuable to hear a provider's perspective on this stuff.

On 17/05/2021 at 9:16 AM, Hunter VanDyke said:

and then a whole bunch more will keep doing what they like 😂

That is very unfortunate.  We all have preferences for how things are done.

On 5/17/2021 at 5:55 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Finger "banging" is almost never the right move

I did some finger banging on 4th of July many years ago. Had to go to the doctor, but no permanent damage. 🤣

Us men learn typically learn about "finger banging" in the back seat of of our cars when we were teenagers and the young ladies with us really didn't know much better or feel free to speak up and tell us that we are doing it wrong. If we don't get instruction, we think we are doing it correctly and the lady is really getting off on it. I believe that most ladies would prefer strictly clit stimulation, but then again, I could be wrong.

It's like being jerked off by a lady, I have had a few over the years that it actually felt like she was trying to rip it off my body and I've had to tell her to slow down and gentler. Sometimes it works, sometime it doesn't.

having enjoyed a couple 'goddess guide me' sessions in a now defunct tantric temple (miss you tracy) i must say there is nothing quite as erotic as a provider walking you through what really pleases her - its a give and take and we men will always cross the finish line - but you hear a lot about connection here and how it cultivates a much more erotic/intimate experience - having a lady lead you through her pleasures is frickin hot - talk about connection...

and admittedly those are the session i fantasize about later - which is a tell tale sign you oughta go back:)