Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JustDabblin

Flurry of providers disappearing last month

44 posts in this topic

How did we go from OMG providers are dropping like flies to accounting and retirement 😂 we just took a left turn down an old dirt road and ended up at h&r block.... 😂

1 hour ago, MeganMarie4u said:

How did we go from OMG providers are dropping like flies to accounting and retirement 😂 we just took a left turn down an old dirt road and ended up at h&r block.... 😂

Partially my fault.  Apologies.

3 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

You know guys...we have a short train of thought and sometimes just spit out any old random thing.:lol::lol:

13 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Made me laugh out loud! :D

They’re not allowing any new providers on the board….eventually it will die…😭

I continue to be amazed by the thoughtfulness that many of the ladies put into their futures.  Some others not so much, but one things for sure, the likelihood of being a SW forever is pretty damn low!  Someone should start a hedge fund for the ladies... lol kidding of course.

42 minutes ago, Shyguy said:

I continue to be amazed by the thoughtfulness that many of the ladies put into their futures.  Some others not so much, but one things for sure, the likelihood of being a SW forever is pretty damn low!  Someone should start a hedge fund for the ladies... lol kidding of course.

The likelihood of anyone being anything forever is pretty damn low. 😋

People change career paths all the time. Retire from one thing and move on to another.  Its not like people stay in one job for 30 years anymore. 

21 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

People change career paths all the time. Retire from one thing and move on to another.  Its not like people stay in one job for 30 years anymore. 

i've been doing the same job for 33 years now though i've changed employers quite a few times. i have about 8 years to go for an early retirement and no plans of switching to a different line of work. most of the people i work with that are around my age, and there are a lot, have been doing it just about as long. so yeah, there a lot of people that stay in the same line of work for 30 years or more.

54 minutes ago, Shyguy said:

Why would you consider being a Companion A lowly profession?  

Hedge fund for ladies -and not to take from the dear ladies please. I will join that platform! If it is honest and fair🥰🥰

Hedge Funds are insane! Please I hope nobody’s Busness is caught up in needing to pay back a hedge fund. Which is equivalent to that of a mob! Yes I will also put Congress in with that group too. After taking out Parent Student loans on my daughter for her BS degree! Damn straight 52 K is what I paid back and NO sir! You can’t claim student loans on your bankruptcy! -Thank goodness I have never had to travel down the bankruptcy road ever in life. I am only saying, is please for the love of Jesus  don’t damn don’t EVER get involved with a loan shark/hedge fund  group business people! What also sucks is you know that huge  amount of money I just told you about? I had to refi my home to pay it off and could only claim it one year on my taxes. One and only one year. This last year I Claimed my surgeries. My surgery expenses Dont even come close to what I paid on my daughter. 

13 minutes ago, IRsparky said:

i've been doing the same job for 33 years now though i've changed employers quite a few times. i have about 8 years to go for an early retirement and no plans of switching to a different line of work. most of the people i work with that are around my age, and there are a lot, have been doing it just about as long. so yeah, there a lot of people that stay in the same line of work for 30 years or more.

Let me clarify Sparkey, it's not as common as it once was. There are a lot these days that aren't.

My point being to shy guy is it could be said for many professions not just SWs. I get he was being funny but reality check is someone should start a hedge fund for a lot of these clients. Many are paycheck to paycheck and not anymore financially stable than a lot of SWs.

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I wasn’t trying to be an asshole and never said SW is a “lowly” profession.  I feel exactly the opposite, and frankly I’m envious.  I wish women would pay me to make them feel wanted and amazing lol!  SW are some of the brightest and hard working people I’ve met, not to mention some of the most beautiful and thoughtful.  

9 minutes ago, Shyguy said:

I wasn’t trying to be an asshole and never said SW is a “lowly” profession.  I feel exactly the opposite, and frankly I’m envious.  I wish women would pay me to make them feel wanted and amazing lol!  SW are some of the brightest and hard working people I’ve met, not to mention some of the most beautiful and thoughtful.  

I wasn't try to say you were an asshole or that you said our profession was "lowly" 

The generalizations clients make on the board about sex workers make me shake my head sometimes that's all.  We see a lot more clients than you guys see SWs and the same comments can easily be flipped and said about so many clients and it cracks me up. 

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

Prior to my retirement I tried to let my clients know I wouldn’t be around. You don’t necessarily want to contact clients without them initiating first though, so I posted my ad/ announcement a lot that month. While this is ideal they may have just had to quit sooner. There are many reasons this could be. There are special clients I wasn’t able to communicate with before retirement and it bums me out to this day. Don’t take it personally. Lives are complex and sometimes people need to set boundaries. For me it was a monogamous relationship where my hobby was a non-starter. Perhaps they had to make similar decisions quickly. I’m sure they cherish the memories of the positive experiences. I know I do for my clients ❤️

4 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I wasn't try to say you were an asshole or that you said our profession was "lowly" 

The generalizations clients make on the board about sex workers make me shake my head sometimes that's all.  We see a lot more clients than you guys see SWs and the same comments can easily be flipped and said about so many clients and it cracks me up. 

Oops I quoted the wrong person, sorry about that.  Anyway, you get what I mean.  You’re probably one of the more thoughtful and frequent contributors, for that, thank you!