Mike940370

The Gift Card Girls

11 posts in this topic

You sure are a lot of girls that are trying this. I always think why did they even waste their time doing all that texting trying to convince somebody to give them a gift card or cash app. Seems to me that if they find one person that's stupid they've hit the jackpot.

They do not mind wasting a bunch of text messages back and forth. Seems to me they would know they are just wasting our time

Am I wrong?  Has anybody bought a gift card for a girl that he didn't already know and have a good fun experience with her?

In my opinion they should have a special section  in the ads for gift card ,cash app only girls. Maybe they can scam each?

Edited by Mike940370

On 4/8/2021 at 10:21 AM, Mike940370 said:

You sure are a lot of girls that are trying this. I always think why did they even waste their time doing all that texting trying to convince somebody to give them a gift card or cash app. Seems to me that if they find one person that's stupid they've hit the jackpot.

They do not mind wasting a bunch of text messages back and forth. Seems to me they would know they are just wasting our time

Am I wrong?  Has anybody bought a gift card for a girl that he didn't already know and have a good fun experience with her?

In my opinion they should have a special section  in the ads for gift card ,cash app only girls. Maybe they can scam each?

Some providers that aren't scammers require deposits for an appt. Traveling, longer appts, or if the client appears to be a timewaster are some examples. Some providers require gift cards, cash app etc to weed out time wasters from the start.   Gift cards are an easy way for gents to meet those deposits without going through their accts.  It's important to research a provider to make sure she isn't a scammer. Of course the client can choose to avoid any providers who aren't strictly cash.  Personally I don't see a need for a separate section for listing providers preferred method of payment when we can all communicate with each other privately.  

Hey look! Hunter is back! Hoooray!!

6ORvfcK.gif

Its great to be back in Beautiful Colorado 💙😎🥳🍻

33 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Hey look! Hunter is back! Hoooray!!

6ORvfcK.gif

The only time a provider will get a gift card from me will be after our appointment is over and I'm smiling ear to ear...

There’s just so much fuckery on both sides I suppose.... I do agree with @Hunter VanDyke though. If I’m traveling 3 hours to see you, or you have a rep as a time waster, or BRAND NEW, I may request a deposit. Hey, my time is just as important as yours (if not mire). Those with good intentions don’t have an issue with deposits. I would invoke the caveat to know who you’re negotiating with, and make sure their reputation is in tact. Don’t provide gift cards/deposits to “just anybody”.

Edited by Audrey Astor

I know many companions who take booking payments to insure that the client will be certain to show for their Scheduled appointments. Nothing wrong with it at all @Audrey Astor. 
Time Wasters, beware! Ladies getting smarter with their business! 

Travel 3 hrs,Definitely a deposit. 
oh wait i wont travel 30 min without a dep. too many time wasters these days.  I had someone tell me that a friend of theirs would make appt and had mo intentions of showing up for them . 
thats some fuckery we deal with. 

So funny when I’m asked do I accept cash 🤣 like sir, this is a cash business and is preferred. What do they think I accept 🤦🏼‍♀️... Now for an out I will NOT travel without a deposit... They are welcome to come to me if they wish not to do deposits. I prefer cash ALWAYS, as electronic payments can be cancelled after a few days or weeks. Cash is best for this business for that reason alone. 

Gentlemen definitely beware of those scams. It’s obvious  when they say take a picture of gift card with the numbers showing. Then you’ll be blocked as they are shopping with it. 

I had the experience of getting one of those ladies on the text messaging admitting she was in an entirely different city (Dallas), when I told her I was 800 miles away(Denver), she just couldnt understand why I didnt want to send her $30 and head on over.  hmmmmm

I mostly wondered if anyone was not too embarrassed to admit that they actually sent some girl, or maybe more likely some guy posting fake pictures in an ad.

They waste our time  and their own time.

These are not just outcall. Just scammers clogging the ads. 

So, has anyone bit this?

A separate section for "gift card girls" would save  a lot of wasted time.

However, I have seen 1 or 2 who actually put right in their ad that they don't accept cash. So in that case you don't have to waste your time,  but that does make you wonder if she somehow could be legitimate.

If she's a stranger,  what's to stop her from cashing out the gift card and laughing  because we are so stupid we deserve to be ripped off?