decafnaetd

Starving for contact!

10 posts in this topic

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I'm just counting the days until the vaccine is widely available. I just want to make out with someone! (Preferably female, but I'm about to take what I can get!)

Well be a little more patient. Your time will come. If you have the time to look, there are ways to speed up your chances. Some smaller communities might be less crowded. So you might be able to get on their list faster than a larger city. Not everyone shows up for their appointment. Maybe you could be put on a standby list. Once the vaccine is thawed out, it has to be used within a certain time. Otherwise  it has to be thrown out. If you are say taking care of an elderly family member, you get moved up on the list. Maybe your job puts you on the fast track to get one. Check and see if you qualify. States are begining to open up elgibility to most people in their state. So you have survived this long without getting it, what is another week or two.

6 hours ago, decafnaetd said:

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I'm just counting the days until the vaccine is widely available. I just want to make out with someone! (Preferably female, but I'm about to take what I can get!)

Sorry but I just got my first shot, so anything past cuddling is out. 🥴

On 3/28/2021 at 10:51 PM, lustybustygina said:

Making out is hot ..   :D

You are not wrong about that!

I personally haven't changed a single thing this whole time so I haven't needed to count down anything.... life as usual here.....

9 hours ago, Strange_Ice said:

I personally haven't changed a single thing this whole time so I haven't needed to count down anything.... life as usual here.....

Same here  im just going on with life as I was before , beside the mask & handwashing :P

29 minutes ago, lustybustygina said:

Same here  im just going on with life as I was before , beside the mask & handwashing :P

Continue on Gina! I am right there with you. After all we are essential love workers! 🥰🥰 I run a tight ship here in Lakewood. 

I banged away starting back in during May 2020, washed my hands, no masks once BCD, made out like crazy, lots of kissing (everywhere) and didn't even catch a cold.  My only problem is the shitty economy has put a damper in my cash supply which is reflected in a sharp decrease in my frequency of visits (down from 2x per week to 1x per month).