Jonny Q

First time long time

9 posts in this topic

Hey All,

Just wanted to introduce myself, longtime sideliner who finally made the plunge to become a member. I look forward to learning and sharing in the community! 

Welcome aboard.  Hope you find some fun times here.  TOB is a great place for resources, research and has a lot of nice folks in it.  Participate in the forum...remember that respect goes a long way to making things better...research is your friend and have some great times.  There is something (or someone) for most everyone here.

Well glad you made the plunge. I agree with what  everyone said. Just one more thing. Be patient and you will have a good time. Rush into things too fast and it might not turn out like you thought.

Welcome to the TOB Superstore! Like Amazon, there is something here for everyone! After shopping online and receiving purchse authorization, some orders are delivered to your home while others must be picked up and used at the supplier's location. There is a wide range of prices and options. Do your research and be respectful to the gift producers. shop often, be safe and have fun!!

Thank you all for welcoming me and the advice you have shared. This grasshopper still has much to learn, and I look forward to doing so. 

16 hours ago, Jonny Q said:

Thank you all for welcoming me and the advice you have shared. This grasshopper still has much to learn, and I look forward to doing so. 

I just turned 70 last Wednesday and I still learn something new every so often.