dbarwell

Tara Laville

8 posts in this topic

I've seen her pictures around a lot.

Good presence on twitter.

Only difference I've noticed is her rate for a massage on her web site and tryst site is slightly different.

She does require a picture of your drivers license front and back for screening or a blank email from your work.

I don't have personal experience, but I'd guess she is legit.

Tara is legit. I saw her a couple of months ago; tried to review her here but it got rejected because she's not a member. But she's real and she's the girl in the photos (though they are well done and touched up a bit); I found her quite attractive and she's really friendly and easy to get along with. I had a very enjoyable FBSM session with her. Not much mutual touching allowed and no extras appear to be available, but if you just want a nice massage from a sweet woman and you like the look of her pics, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Edited by Fenrir373

She sure looks familiar. It seem like she was on TOB a few years ago but I can’t recall the name.

Can also confirm Tara is legit. Great massage and even better pressure points. I think she has 14 reviews on RR, of which I am one under a different handle.