Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Juanmotai

Just a little hello

10 posts in this topic

Been a while since I've been around these parts. Thought id stop in and say hello to everyone.  Been thinking seriously about getting back into the hobby. Between thinking I needed an actual girlfriend and corona virus, I took a hiatus 😅.  Decided I really don't need, or want, a girlfriend but this damn corona shit refuses to go away. Haha. Anyway, any thoughts on getting back into action in these times? I still feel the need to be safe, ive pretty much stayed away from the outside world other than work. But honestly,  there's a few of ya I got close with and kinda sorta miss. 

We missed you too!! Get back on that horse! There's so much fun to be had!!

Forget about girlfriends. Forget about corona virus. Life is about having fun. Focus on that.

Lots great ladies, Juanmortal! Always fun to recognize a name. Have a few bottles of kombucha in the back of my fridge? 

Welcome back and I hope you fine some fun times, again, with the lovely ladies of TOB.  Though times and some things have changed, I am glad for the folks in this community.

On 1/20/2021 at 2:03 AM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Lots great ladies, Juanmortal! Always fun to recognize a name. Have a few bottles of kombucha in the back of my fridge? 

I really really really need to take you up on that kombucha offer Kali. :D

On 1/20/2021 at 10:26 AM, Audrey Astor said:

Oh my gosh! Welcome back long lost friend!

Thank you. Its been too long. I miss the get togethers.  :)