Vassago

Why Men are Monsters

12 posts in this topic

Women have no issue having sex with me, but they will never fall in love with me.

They see me as a demon kept in check by fragile principles.

It reminds me of that tiger I saw at the Denver zoo, pacing back and forth, the deep rumble from her. She hated me that day. The only thing keeping me from going home forgotten and going home at all, was a thin piece of ‘reinforced’ material. 

Then, I discovered a cologne, an unction. This cologne has an intoxicating effect on big cats. Makes them docile. 

Days passed then I returned. This cat had a very different amorous nature toward me. Playful, sleepy, perhaps even content. A chemical brought this?

Do you know that physically it is easy for a primate to kill a sleeping tiger with a thin puncturing device like an ice pick? One only has to exert a minimal amount of force to drive it through her ear. 

Monstrous?

But when she wakes up, do you think she will be hungry? 

The ice pick or nothing. It’s a simple choice. 

I took my chances....

On 12/31/2020 at 2:40 PM, Vassago said:

Women have no issue having sex with me, but they will never fall in love with me.

They see me as a demon kept in check by fragile principles.

It reminds me of that tiger I saw at the Denver zoo, pacing back and forth, the deep rumble from her. She hated me that day. The only thing keeping me from going home forgotten and going home at all, was a thin piece of ‘reinforced’ material.

Then, I discovered a cologne, an unction. This cologne has an intoxicating effect on big cats. Makes them docile.

Days passed then I returned. This cat had a very different amorous nature toward me. Playful, sleepy, perhaps even content. A chemical brought this?

Do you know that physically it is easy for a primate to kill a sleeping tiger with a thin puncturing device like an ice pick? One only has to exert a minimal amount of force to drive it through her ear.

Monstrous?

I took my chances....

Allegory? Makes me think of the Door's Riders on the Storm.  

Loving a tiger 🐅 that see’s you as a demon? You are a wonderful man. I see as someone special! Having a wild edge is just part of the fun! Keep it all in check but don’t miss a beat. 🦋🐽🦋 Your writing is incredible and I am totally lost! 

Men are primal in that they hunt mostly for visual gratifications. Women (not all but most) seek security and emotional fulfillment needs. 

primal needs would be the Root Chakra 

Emotional gratification is more the sacral chakra.

5 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Where does the Shakira Chakra fit in?

8 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Men are primal in that they hunt mostly for visual gratifications. Women (not all but most) seek security and emotional fulfillment needs. 

primal needs would be the Root Chakra 

Will always be on the hunt for mutual gratification with you 

2d60bdfe4c52001166caa4572a72c603.jpg

On 12/31/2020 at 3:40 PM, Vassago said:

Monstrous?

I took my chances....

Your sleeping with the wrong women. Just keep all sharpe objects away from the room. Place your breakfast order with room service,  before you go to bed. Lol

Edited by Alex Majors

On 1/3/2021 at 9:00 PM, Kaduk said:

Where does the Shakira Chakra fit in?

She is very beautiful and talented Kaduk! 

22 hours ago, Imyrhklbry said:

Will always be on the hunt for mutual gratification with you 

2d60bdfe4c52001166caa4572a72c603.jpg

VERY SEXY Imyrhklbry! I love the tiger picture!!! 

On 1/4/2021 at 10:23 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

She is very beautiful and talented Kaduk! 

VERY SEXY Imyrhklbry! I love the tiger picture!!! 

I like  Shakira Chakra and her music. But icepicks put me on edge. 

Vassago, it's great to be back and read another of your entertaining stories. Happy New year!