Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vassago

Deprivation Tank

9 posts in this topic

Assuming all biological needs are met, or unnecessary.

Going crazy is also irrelevant. It's just you after all.

How long before your mind disintegrates your existence?

Or perhaps, the other way around?  

I almost got in once. Almost.

I find it terrifying to be with my mind alone. I assume most will, right?

I deal with a lot of crazy people, who have no idea on how difficult it is, that they are asking me to do. After all it gets done on TV in 30min. Lol. So it would be a vacation for even a little bit of time inside for me. Just to get away from them.😁😜

Edited by Alex Majors

I don’t want to even think about Sensory Deprivation.  My tinnitus(*) is bad enough!🥴😡🤬

* As it was explained to me, damaged cilia in the ear fail to send a signal to the brain, so the brain makes up things to fill the void.  The stiller the night the louder the cicadas.

I would love to try it.  I'm a high-functioning introvert - I'm quite comfortable alone with my thoughts.

On 12/23/2020 at 10:13 AM, Bit Banger said:

I don’t want to even think about Sensory Deprivation.  My tinnitus(*) is bad enough!🥴😡🤬

* As it was explained to me, damaged cilia in the ear fail to send a signal to the brain, so the brain makes up things to fill the void.  The stiller the night the louder the cicadas.

Well son of a bitch,...I thought it was just me,..the loud cicadas. Thanks bit banger,...

27 minutes ago, Igno said:

Well son of a bitch,...I thought it was just me,..the loud cicadas. Thanks bit banger,...

Welcome to the club 🥴

19 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Welcome to the club 🥴

Was it too much loud music, firearms, machinery, something else? Machinery (aircraft engines and farm machinery) did me in. 

59 minutes ago, oldguy47 said:

Was it too much loud music, firearms, machinery, something else? Machinery (aircraft engines and farm machinery) did me in. 

Probably explosions* (w/firearms, etc) and machinery.  Never did get into loud music.

(*) Had an artillery simulator go off 3ft in front of me.  I was deaf & blind for the next 1/2hr as we boogied through the woods of NH. I had to keep a hand on the shoulder of a team mate.