Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sparkey600

Yay to you and your family!

14 posts in this topic

I'm wishing  for you're little ones A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS....  God gave us children for a reason!  I know I love mine (most of the time!)

Hopping they have so much fun with Mom and Dad.

God bless Everyone here, I  appreciate you so much!

Blessings to all of you!  

MERRY Christmas to all of my friends (and not so much friends) Here!

Truth to be said, I really appreciate all of you! Love and best wishes to you all! 

Merry Christmas to you, Sparkey!

Happy Holidays to everyone on the board! 

Merry Christmas Sparkey! 🎅🎄

I hope everyone has a Happy Holiday season filled with Love! ☃️💙❄

Sparkey, a very merry Christmas to you and your family.  This time of year reminds me of what is really important to me.  It's not the material gifts, but the gift of having people in my life that I care about who care about me.  It's trying to stay connected...via phone, via text, via Zoom.  I am thrilled to be meeting an ex coworker tomorrow morning for coffee and a walk.  Hope it's not too cold !!

Here is to wishing everyone a Merry Christmas or Happy Chanukah or Kool Kwanza or Silly Solstice.   

On 12/21/2020 at 0:11 PM, average1 said:

Sparkey, a very merry Christmas to you and your family.  This time of year reminds me of what is really important to me.  It's not the material gifts, but the gift of having people in my life that I care about who care about me.  It's trying to stay connected...via phone, via text, via Zoom.  I am thrilled to be meeting an ex coworker tomorrow morning for coffee and a walk.  Hope it's not too cold !!

Here is to wishing everyone a Merry Christmas or Happy Chanukah or Kool Kwanza or Silly Solstice.   

Very well said my friend! Blesses to you and you're family! Merry Christmas! 

I'm glad you are keeping in touch with your loved one's in such a manner.

I dropped off my kids and grandkids gifts this last Sunday. Damn made me sad....No hugs. However I did get a "we love you PA PA"

I for one miss my little ones....2020 can't be over too soon......

Merry Christmas to all. I hope you get to enjoy your day, in any way that makes you happy.

On 12/25/2020 at 0:16 AM, sparkey600 said:

Very well said my friend! Blesses to you and you're family! Merry Christmas! 

I'm glad you are keeping in touch with your loved one's in such a manner.

I dropped off my kids and grandkids gifts this last Sunday. Damn made me sad....No hugs. However I did get a "we love you PA PA"

I for one miss my little ones....2020 can't be over too soon......

Sparkey, I am also missing hugs.  When I met the ex-coworker, I said, "Seeing you makes me want to give you a big hug and kiss, but with COVID it will have to be an elbow bump."  Gotta say, it's not the same.  Take care.

🎅 🎄 Merry Christmas | Happy Holidays! 🎅 🎁 to Sparkey and all on the board ...  2020 has been quite a challenging, tumultuous, demanding year for everyone.  Let's all strive to be better and do better in 2021.  This weekend I raise my coffee cup (Colombian beans, of course) to all during the holiday season.

It was 60 degrees on Friday--The 12th warmest Christmas on record for Denver metro. Miami was 58degrees ... so here's a traditional White Christmas scene:

ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

On 12/20/2020 at 8:00 AM, pfunk said:

Merry Christmas to you, Sparkey!

Happy Holidays to everyone on the board! 

Hoping you had a great time with your family bud!

That's with all of this is about!

14 hours ago, average1 said:

Sparkey, I am also missing hugs.  When I met the ex-coworker, I said, "Seeing you makes me want to give you a big hug and kiss, but with COVID it will have to be an elbow bump."  Gotta say, it's not the same.  Take care.

Bro, do it anyway! Give hugs to the people you love most. I think we are going to think these few weeks are going to be the "good old days"

Come on Covid 19 shots!

On 12/21/2020 at 0:11 PM, average1 said:

Well said my friend. I thank you for your most blessed Christmas wishes! God bless you and you and your family!

I for one really enjoy sending some money to the Food Bank of The Rockies and a few other food banks that I like.

Makes a great difference to family's that might not be doing so well this time of year.  

I hope you had a very Merry Christmas @sparkey600! It’s been a challenging year. Somehow we pulled it together to see those smiles and hear that laughter. Thanks for the positive thoughts.💜

1 minute ago, Audrey Astor said:

I hope you had a very Merry Christmas @sparkey600! It’s been a challenging year. Somehow we pulled it together to see those smiles and hear that laughter. Thanks for the positive thoughts.💜

Agreed, we did at that for sure!