Joanna Jaxxx

Safety Again

46 posts in this topic

On 12/15/2020 at 11:08 AM, ilovewomen said:

For booking, you require 2 references. With your rant to start this thread, it is apparent that you don’t give references.

Thats a double standard.

You’re not a very friendly person, are you?

Did you not read the end? Lol 

I said I do references. This lady reached out to me! I was never rude to her. She was rude to me! 

I clearly am reference friendly if girls are reaching out  to me and I’m responding 🤦🏼‍♀️ 

I said nothing wrong. Reading comprehension is key. It was just a vent. And ladies should ALWAYS be safe even when getting references. That’s all I said. I was never rude to the lady. 

On 12/15/2020 at 11:10 AM, The Naughty Professor said:

“Peas and cues”..... 😂😂

Yeah 😂😂😂 I used talk to text 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ 

On 12/15/2020 at 1:13 PM, sb1212 said:

OP -  You're young (and very beautiful!) and new here.  Hopefully you picked up a couple hints:             1.  Providers here generally take care of each other.  2. Nobody likes to be scolded or told what to do, especially by someone who doesnt practice what they preach.   I am fairly certain that your post did not have the intended effect.  Better luck next time....

Yeah, I was scolded by a provider asking me for a reference.

And if I wasn’t reference friendly as people are stating then I wouldn’t have responded to her.
I’m always polite to providers who reach out for a reference.

The lady was rude to me and she’s not the first.

I said nothing wrong. It was just early in the a.m. and she pissed me off. I’m trying to help her and she gets rude. I was also trying to say which, I worded it wrong, for the ladies to be safe even when getting a reference. 

On 12/15/2020 at 7:26 PM, Phil-anderer said:

I've apparently seen you before (2018) - you must have had a different name then?  You do look familiar.  

If you reviewed me then we have met.

Thank you for saying this though because it goes back to what I was trying to say, which came out wrong.. 

How am I supposed to remember someone I seen almost 3 years ago and vouch for them... Now if the lady can see you reviewed me then that should be enough. I can’t give references for people I don’t remember, that’s all I was trying to say. 

Id hate to vouch for someone and something bad happens to them all bc of my terrible memory. 

I said nothing wrong, just worded it wrong. 

Im not understanding people’s reading comprehension here 🤷🏼‍♀️ It really wasn’t that serious, just more of an awareness to be careful and don’t be rude when you’re asking a reference from another provider. I’m never rude to any of the ladies. 

On 12/16/2020 at 11:56 AM, Vassago said:

Naughty Professor is poking fun at you, darling. The expression is P’s and Q’s. It’s an old English saying meaning mind your manners or mind your language. 

See, who says I don’t do nice things for people?

😂 what can I say , talk to text 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😂  it never writes what I want it to say 

On 12/17/2020 at 7:10 PM, lustybustygina said:

I love to give refes just ask and I hop right on it .. and I have found the Co ladies are just as easy to get a refes from ,, But don't burn yourself   

I’m never rude to ladies. She was rude to me. I clearly give references if I’m responding to a lady reaching out for a reference. No response would mean I don’t do them. It wasnt that serious. It was just early in the morning and she’s not the first to be rude to me. Like why reach out to a provider for help and then get rude with her? You’d be ok with that? And I never was rude back. 

On 12/18/2020 at 1:41 PM, Leena_rose said:

I answer reference requests because that's just what you do to help fellow providers. Yes this hobby comes with risks, but I believe it'd be even more risky if we don't help each other. We are all busy, but taking a few mins out of your day to help someone is always worth it. I wouldn't say anyone "knows all" or can completely verify that person is okay to see, but it's nice to have community. Most of my responses aren't Yes/No I always try to give some details of what to expect, because I'd appreciate the same. 

I also never said I don’t help lol no one read that part I guess. And I also can’t vouch for someone who I don’t remember 🤷🏼‍♀️ So there was no need for her to be rude to me when all I was doing was helping a fellow provider just like you do. I responded to her politely. I’m always polite to ladies who reach out for references. This lady in particular pissed me off is all. I still was not rude to her. 

How am I not reference friendly but am responding to rude providers (not all are rude) to help them 😂 

I DID say don’t reach out for a reference and get rude with the provider you’re asking it from. That’s common  curtesy! 
That is not the same as telling someone what/how  they should run their business. 

And I clearly do references for those who couldn’t read 🤦🏼‍♀️  

I am strongly in favor of this thread, and any other thread, that allows us to look at Joanna's back end this many times.  So nice!

“Choose to stand beside her, when she is most surrounded.” -

The Seventeen Tenets; Author,  unknown.

1 hour ago, briscorp1 said:

That thread was (mildly) entertaining.

.... so now... the rippin' and the tearin'....

1 hour ago, briscorp1 said:

Venting threads are quite entertaining 😎

20 hours ago, briscorp1 said:

It was entertaining to see everyone get their panties in a bunch bc they didn’t know how to read 😂 I was ctfu 🤣 even more so the men 😂 

Picking everyone’s  wedgies out for a fee would be even more entertaining  

Where’s a wedgie gif when you need one 😂

On 12/20/2020 at 1:45 PM, Joanna Jaxxx said:

If you reviewed me then we have met.

Thank you for saying this though because it goes back to what I was trying to say, which came out wrong.. 

How am I supposed to remember someone I seen almost 3 years ago and vouch for them... Now if the lady can see you reviewed me then that should be enough. I can’t give references for people I don’t remember, that’s all I was trying to say. 

Id hate to vouch for someone and something bad happens to them all bc of my terrible memory. 

I said nothing wrong, just worded it wrong. 

Im not understanding people’s reading comprehension here 🤷🏼‍♀️ It really wasn’t that serious, just more of an awareness to be careful and don’t be rude when you’re asking a reference from another provider. I’m never rude to any of the ladies. 

What was your previous name?  I am totally blanking.  You were great, by the way, when I saw you.

Just I don’t have the energy to become argumentative with people. I got in some trouble few years back for giving a reference without talking to the client about requesting a reference first. Seriously, that’s what happened! So, please contact me first guys to let me know my name is being used for a reference. Also if it has been a long time??? Please remind me of the time we met also please. I just wish to make sure I am very accurate with my reference to the ladies  and yes I love to go into a bit of detail at time. It all aids with comfort I believe.