TakeItOutOnMe

Connoisseur Of The Oral Artist

12 posts in this topic

Colorado Companion

Looking for Opened minded BJ artist with enthusiasm & stamina who loves to suck Dick as much as I love to have my Dick sucked. The oral Picasso who on her knees with eyes open enjoys and understands the dichotomy of the submissiveness of sucking Dick and the control and power of have a man’s dick in her mouth and owning it.

Where are you!?

Now, that's the way to come out of the gate!

On 12/10/2020 at 11:10 PM, TakeItOutOnMe said:

Colorado Companion

Looking for Opened minded BJ artist with enthusiasm & stamina who loves to suck Dick as much as I love to have my Dick sucked. The oral Picasso who on her knees with eyes open enjoys and understands the dichotomy of the submissiveness of sucking Dick and the control and power of have a man’s dick in her mouth and owning it.

Where are you!?

7 hours ago, TakeItOutOnMe said:

Colorado Companion

Are you a BBBJ Aficionado!?
Let’s get your tastebuds acquainted! Msg me;)

Are you having any luck with this approach?

OP:  On behalf of what I am sure is dozens of ladies here, but who may be too timid to ask*  -  Do you fart?

* where's that damn sarcasm font?!?

2 hours ago, gr8owl said:

OP:  On behalf of what I am sure is dozens of ladies here, but who may be too timid to ask*  -  Do you fart?

* where's that damn sarcasm font?!?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

In all seriousness TakeItOutOnMe, there are some true bbbj pros who love giving head. And a lot of other ladies who are discreet about it but after some time will “open up”.  I think your approach is hilarious and, hopefully successful. If it is, let me know.

If you find any posts stating they provide the best head ever...just skip to the next one. They usually don’t know what they are doing . Very similar to guys saying they are so good at eating pussy or fingering. 

On 5/25/2021 at 8:48 PM, Todoesprivado said:

If you find any posts stating they provide the best head ever...just skip to the next one. They usually don’t know what they are doing . Very similar to guys saying they are so good at eating pussy or fingering. 

Hmmm...I wonder if they advertise the worst head ever...reverse psychology? 🤔😂

Lol Hunter. Interestingly enough, years ago I remember a new (at that time) lady that told me she was not that great at it.... and oh my god she was wrong!!!!