Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
macnemo

Help with references

12 posts in this topic

I’ve been hobbying for a few years and I normally see p411 ladies because they see my ok’s and if they need any other screening I provide what they need and that’s it. But there’s more and more providers without p411 and they ask for references. What do they mean by that? Do I give them last 2 providers number and they call or is something else I need to do?

Yes. Ladies share information on past clients as references. 

16 hours ago, macnemo said:

I’ve been hobbying for a few years and I normally see p411 ladies because they see my ok’s and if they need any other screening I provide what they need and that’s it. But there’s more and more providers without p411 and they ask for references. What do they mean by that? Do I give them last 2 providers number and they call or is something else I need to do?

On TOB you can request a "reference" from any member lady you have seen.  She can see the request and respond to deny or grant.  There are no comments, no text along with, obviously no details.  Very similar to "OK's" on p411.  You can go to a specific member's profile and allow her to see all of your references and can later cancel the ability for her to see them.  In addition, many of the ladies here like to be able to verify references by talking directly with ladies you have seen before to get details, ask questions, etc.  In that case it is far and away best practice to verify with a lady that you have seen (or are considering seeing) if she is willing to give the detailed type of reference and if it is OK to give another lady you are trying to see her contact info for that purpose.  Do NOT just give her a name and number without giving the other lady a heads up and verifying she is willing to talk with another lady about you.  Many will and are "reference friendly" and others are not.

1 hour ago, gr8owl said:

On TOB you can request a "reference" from any member lady you have seen.  She can see the request and respond to deny or grant.  There are no comments, no text along with, obviously no details.  Very similar to "OK's" on p411.  You can go to a specific member's profile and allow her to see all of your references and can later cancel the ability for her to see them.  In addition, many of the ladies here like to be able to verify references by talking directly with ladies you have seen before to get details, ask questions, etc.  In that case it is far and away best practice to verify with a lady that you have seen (or are considering seeing) if she is willing to give the detailed type of reference and if it is OK to give another lady you are trying to see her contact info for that purpose.  Do NOT just give her a name and number without giving the other lady a heads up and verifying she is willing to talk with another lady about you.  Many will and are "reference friendly" and others are not.

Gentle Reminder:: be careful about giving references and/or OK’s. This goes both ways as Unknown clients/providers may try to get references/OK's without validity. Do your research and question anyone that at a glance doesn’t meet the smell test. Don’t provide a Reference or OK with introductions such as meeting up over coffee/lunch.

Some advice...if you are going to use a lady as a reference and give her contact info to another provider you want to see, contact the lady you are going to use as a reference and make sure she is okay with giving a reference and if she is okay with it, tell her who you are giving her contact to.

Always think its a good thing to reevaluate the ways to play safe out there both guys and gals. i am always protective of references and protocols and try to think from time to time if there might be a need to be extra careful and ways to do so.. Be careful out there all my lady friends :cool:

***LADIES.... please maintain your strict screening practices and be on high alert***

Screen always and be ready for the possibility of deception, minimizing ulterior motives from anyone thats less than truthful. Careful screening and never answer explicit questions even in a room with a client when you first walk in.  Look up references you’re given to ensure they’re legitimate.

Gentlemen, this is why we screen you so hard and refuse to answer your flirtatious questions while texting/talking/emailing. Do not worry AT ALL if you’re meeting a provider at her incall, including a hotel . As long as she’s reputable on reputable sites and has reviews, you’re safe and have nothing to worry about.

Ladies, be careful. 

9 hours ago, Rimjobber said:

How do first timers get screened?

If you click on the 3-line symbol, in the upper right corner of this screen, you can get to the listings.

Search the listings for a "newbie" friendly lady. Contact her. She will let you know what she wants (might be full name, pic of license, job info, address, etc.) Sometimes her requirements are in the ad.

After you are screened, make an appointment and visit the lady. Then, she can be a reference for future bookings.

Best of luck!

13 hours ago, Rimjobber said:

How do first timers get screened?

You also might want to change your screen name.

14 hours ago, BadBoy said:

You also might want to change your screen name.

I like his screen name  :P

On 4/16/2021 at 8:06 AM, Caressa Duval said:

I like his screen name  :P

Thanks girl