Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wglide2003

Amanda on Eros

13 posts in this topic

No site can stop you can grabbing images on a desktop. Hit F12, and check the Images tab.

6 hours ago, pandarus23 said:

No site can stop you can grabbing images on a desktop. Hit F12, and check the Images tab.

That does not work on a laptop.

On 9/28/2020 at 5:28 PM, mustang said:

That does not work on a laptop.

Should work on a laptop, though I should have specified Windows. Don't know how to do this on a Mac

On 10/5/2020 at 2:49 PM, pandarus23 said:

Should work on a laptop, though I should have specified Windows. Don't know how to do this on a Mac

I have windows 10 on my laptop and the f12 does nothing to copy a photo

You can lead a horse to water...

F12 opens Developer Tools. This includes a network monitor. With the Dev Tools open, reload the page you want to scrape an image from. Under Network, select Images. Click around until you find the image you're looking for!

On 10/13/2020 at 5:17 AM, mustang said:

I have windows 10 on my laptop and the f12 does nothing to copy a photo

Same here. HP laptop. F12 turns airplane mode on/off.

That's wild. Are you on an HP, by chance? I see a couple threads that indicates HPs override common F12 functionality with an Airplane Mode toggle (I see now that you said you *are* on an HP :P):

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebooks-Archive-Read-Only/F12-toggles-airplane-mode-on-off-but-I-need-f12-to-be-just/td-p/5014016

In any case, there is another shortcut to open Dev Tools (works in Chrome-based browsers and Firefox): CTRL+SHIFT+I

Edited by pandarus23
clarity

I’ve got a Lenovo for my personal computer and a Dell desktop and a laptop.  I’ll have try the F12 on them.

On 10/18/2020 at 10:16 AM, pandarus23 said:

On 10/18/2020 at 9:53 AM, pfunk said:

Same here. HP laptop. F12 turns airplane mode on/off.

Do you have an "fn" key?  It should be on the left side of your keyboard, next to the windows button.

On a lot of HP laptops the F Keys dual purpose as things like volume and media control.  Since F keys very rarely get used (even with the reliable F1), you generally have to hold the fn key to get your laptop to realize you're hitting F12, not airplane mode.