Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Just Jos

All Buildings Matter!

71 posts in this topic

I haven't been on TOB for awhile because  I've been out of state. One of my four  half Hispanic cousins was shot and killed needlessly . Of course her case never made headlines like Breonna Taylor. (an equally sad and stupid killing ).

Hispanic Lives Matter.

2 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

How old are you ? Dr King was never ok with riots and looting.

Condone was the wrong word. He understood how and why the energy for riots manifested and was not under the belief they suddenly appeared out of thin air. Is that better?

2 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

I haven't been on TOB for awhile because  I've been out of state. One of my four  half Hispanic cousins was shot and killed needlessly . Of course her case never made headlines like Breonna Taylor. (an equally sad and stupid killing ).

Hispanic Lives Matter.

“Its insensitive to hear that only one race's lives matter.  The pain and trauma of a sudden and unexpected death knows more than one color of skin .” - You 

On 10/14/2020 at 7:52 AM, JoDoe27 said:

“Its insensitive to hear that only one race's lives matter.  The pain and trauma of a sudden and unexpected death knows more than one color of skin .” - You 

That is exactly what his comment was getting at.... everyone is caught up on BLACK lives matter, when the same things happen to other races as well but since they are not black it does not make headline news.... so basically it almost seems like just because they aren't black who cares if someone else gets killed....

2 hours ago, Strange_Ice said:

That is exactly what his comment was getting at.... everyone is caught up on BLACK lives matter, when the same things happen to other races as well but since they are not black it does not make headline news.... so basically it almost seems like just because they aren't black who cares if someone else gets killed....

I understood what his comment was meant to convey. And those lives lost do matter. That’s the thing, BLM literally says those lives matter. Shouting “All Lives Matter” or in this instance “Hispanic Lives Matter” as some form of opposition is just...sad and misguided. You and so many others seem like the type that would walk into a breast cancer awareness rally and start yelling “what about testicular cancer?! ALL CANCERS MATTER!!!”  Be made at the media, and self reflect on your reaction and anger towards BLM.

People here  spend more time researching what services a provider offers and can find all the information needed just from a phone number or picture but somehow fail or refuse to find actual social message or understand the meaning behind it. 

#AllBuildingsMatter

Edited by JoDoe27

I get that you were TRYING to make a sarcastic/humorous comment related to BLM but your choice of comparative subjects makes absolutely no sense.  If you don't understandthat I don't think you're the type that possesses the intellect to learn the difference.

7 hours ago, Bravo1 said:

I get that you were TRYING to make a sarcastic/humorous comment related to BLM but your choice of comparative subjects makes absolutely no sense.  If you don't understandthat I don't think you're the type that possesses the intellect to learn the difference.

Oh no! Someone from the internet thinks I’m stupid bc HE couldn’t grasp the concept of what I was comparing! What ever will I do?? Thank god im Hot so people still want to fuck me. 🙏 😹 

49 minutes ago, Just Jos said:

Oh no! Someone from the internet thinks I’m stupid bc HE couldn’t grasp the concept of what I was comparing! What ever will I do?? Thank god im Hot so people still want to fuck me. 🙏 😹 

Properly educate yourself on the history of 9/11, read up on the latest edition to the ever growing collection Things Black People Should Get Over: A Guide to Proper Protesting and Incomparable Comparables, and of course use softer more approachable language like MLK so eloquently did. Come on @Just Jos

I seriously crack myself up!

#AllBuildingsMatter  

#ThoughtsAndPrayers

4 hours ago, Just Jos said:

Yes, thank God.  (and I'm an atheist!)

On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2020 at 0:54 PM, Just Jos said:

CBdc6CB.gif