Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Savoir Faire

non-member profile question?

15 posts in this topic

Colorado Other

On 8/8/2020 at 6:36 AM, wglide2003 said:

Reviews are helpful of newbies as many would be very interested.

Mr Glide if they had TOB profiles I would review.

On 8/8/2020 at 8:41 AM, Savoir Faire said:

Mr Glide if they had TOB profiles I would review.

If you follow the procedures, you don't need a TOB profile for you to write a review.  One will be created.  

On 8/8/2020 at 8:58 AM, Bit Banger said:

If you follow the procedures, you don't need a TOB profile for you to write a review.  One will be created.

You’re correct Bit.  There are several ladies with TOB reviews that don’t have profiles.  Or at least there used to be.

On 8/8/2020 at 8:58 AM, Bit Banger said:

That's not true.  Providers have had reviews written by reputable clients that couldn't get posted without another provider taking responsibility for them and putting their acct on the line for them to get a profile.  Maybe some ladies have been able to get around that, but what you're saying is simply not true.  

2 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

That's not true.  Providers have had reviews written by reputable clients that couldn't get posted without another provider taking responsibility for them and putting their acct on the line for them to get a profile.  Maybe some ladies have been able to get around that, but what you're saying is simply not true.  

Yes. This is a change from the original board rules. I don't know exactly when it changed, but probably around the time the board stopped adding providers, unless they had references.

Thanks Hunter!

1 minute ago, pfunk said:

Yes. This is a change from the original board rules. I don't know exactly when it changed, but probably around the time the board stopped adding providers, unless they had references.

Thanks Hunter!

That is my understanding yes

3 minutes ago, pfunk said:

This is a change from the original board rules. .. 

Thanks Hunter!

I stand corrected.

On 8/8/2020 at 5:45 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Hunter you are 100 percent correct.

On 8/8/2020 at 8:26 PM, pfunk said:

Thanks Hunter!

P Funk I believe it changed around the time they stopped adding new members as well .............

On a forum note:: You can't just recommend a new lady, that would be shilling.

There is however the avenue to submit a review for a non member. Pending reviews are always looked at on an individual basis, they may or may not get approved. 

If a review is approved then there is a process for the lady to then claim the profile as her own that the reviewer created.

On 9/9/2020 at 10:56 PM, Kaduk said:

On a forum note:: You can't just recommend a new lady, that would be shilling.

There is however the avenue to submit a review for a non member.

Can someone tell me what that avenue is? Or point me in the right direction?

14 minutes ago, kitty_licker said:

You click under the reviews tab and then the write review button. Have her phone number, email and her physical attributes and measurements ready as well as your review. I've also heard you need 10+ reviews for it to be accepted for a new provider, may be worth a try anyway? 

Thanks! I'll give it a shot, next time I see a non-member that's unable to join for whatever reason.

33 minutes ago, kitty_licker said:

14 minutes ago, steaminsteve said:

You click under the reviews tab and then the write review button. Have her phone number, email and her physical attributes and measurements ready as well as your review. I've also heard you need 10+ reviews for it to be accepted for a new provider, may be worth a try anyway? 

Also

4A7DAC59-3577-481F-9E20-667DDED0C3EC_4_5005_c.jpeg

1ED0E89F-FC4B-411A-84ED-B0F23D54517E_1_201_a.jpeg