Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

411 on Susana T

15 posts in this topic

Susanat 719-298-3654
Colorado Companion

Anyone have any experience with this provider?  

https://www.adultlook.com/p/3106303

No reviews, and nothing else comes up on phone or email.  Typically the platinum profiles on AL have been legit, but this one juse seems a bit TGTBT considering the rates.  

On 6/21/2020 at 11:34 AM, COS_Rob said:

Susanat 719-298-3654

This image from your URL 513_450.jpg---> Borrowed

Found here::

On 6/21/2020 at 11:34 AM, COS_Rob said:

Susanat 719-298-3654
Colorado Companion

No reviews, and nothing else comes up on phone or email.  Typically the platinum profiles on AL have been legit, but this one juse seems a bit TGTBT considering the rates.  

This site sucks. I ca. Not get anyone to talk to me or help answer any of my questions that I have. I've never done anything like this so I'm out

20 hours ago, Wallie said:

This site sucks. I ca. Not get anyone to talk to me or help answer any of my questions that I have. I've never done anything like this so I'm out

How can we help? Feel free to pm me.

22 hours ago, Wallie said:

Are you saying that TOB sucks? or another site?

If you are saying TOB sucks, you appear to be a newbie.  You joined last Saturday and this is your first post.  It's kind of hard for people to take you seriously or answer certain questions without knowing who you are.

Edited by ilovewomen

46 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

Are you saying that TOB sucks? or another site?

If you are saying TOB sucks, you appear to be a newbie.  You joined last Saturday and this is your first post.  It's kind of hard for people to take you seriously or answer certain questions without knowing who you are.

^^^^^^^^ Good observation ^^^^^^^^^^^^

** His 1st post as moderated was approved with a cursory understanding that the inclusion of the quoted use-member URL was the focal point of his sadness.

23 hours ago, Wallie said:

First you pretty much have to ask and some of us will do our best to help.  But this just makes me wonder ....... what is your connection to the ad in question?

23 hours ago, Wallie said:

Bye Bitch Boy Wallie

This is not the hobby for you. 🤣

12 hours ago, Kandi Apple said:

Bye Bitch Boy Wallie

This is not the hobby for you. 🤣

Hey not fair! Get to know Wall-e:P.......................

I did try to see this provider, I did know her pictures where probably fake but decided to TOFTT. Texted her,  she replied she was available. Set up a meeting 2hrs from initial text. She gave me an address for an apt on north Academy. Texted when I was 30 min away, "she's waiting, excited to meet me" and again at 10 minutes away still she texted Waiting,.,, Text I'm here, she gives me an apt #,,,,,,,  I go up, knock ,,, NOTHING,,, knock again,, no answer. Text, no reply __-Awkward  standing in the hall like a big guppie ... They got me good, but not out any money and I have story to add to the memoirs. So I would say fake pictures, fake provider.. 

On 7/9/2020 at 8:34 AM, Foxfieldman said:

I did try to see this provider, I did know her pictures where probably fake but decided to TOFTT. Texted her,  she replied she was available. Set up a meeting 2hrs from initial text. She gave me an address for an apt on north Academy. Texted when I was 30 min away, "she's waiting, excited to meet me" and again at 10 minutes away still she texted Waiting,.,, Text I'm here, she gives me an apt #,,,,,,,  I go up, knock ,,, NOTHING,,, knock again,, no answer. Text, no reply __-Awkward  standing in the hall like a big guppie ... They got me good, but not out any money and I have story to add to the memoirs. So I would say fake pictures, fake provider.. 

Good lesson learned, I hope. If the very first impression you have of her (her photo) is a lie, then chances are everything else she says is a lie.

Even if she answered the door, and it was not the girl in the photos, you should turn and walk away.

What fork said. +++

We all like different things. I see some pics posted of girls guys have seen and thought, she could not pay me. But hey--the guy was proud and happy. More power to him.

The worst is fake/dated pics. I walk if the promo does not match the girl that opens the door.

Edited by Kinkster

On 7/9/2020 at 8:34 AM, Foxfieldman said:

Thanks foxfieldman. Was getting ready to head over there but saw your post and decided not too.  I politely let her her know that I decided not to see her and she got all upset.  So to me that means she is not legit.