DaintyDarling

Done with the games.

15 posts in this topic

Hey ladies I guess at this one is for you. About a month a month and a half back I decided to write a section into my ad that basically explained the BS that I’m sick of dealing with and what I was going to do to attempt to eliminate some of the crap. I have found that it has assisted somewhat, but I have also found that some gentleman seem to have found thrill in my irritation... So while it’s slow down in a sense it’s still double tap. What are some methods that you used to eliminate wasting time with folks that are not serious? Screening methods, verification? I don’t understand. If you go out of your way to seek someone and you send them a message then be prepared to work. But I think that’s the end game for some guys clearly it really is exciting that is the end game to have a ball messing with someone’s time and livelihood. I would like to eliminate as much wasted time as possible as it leaves more time to play, which I have limited time for as it is. Thanks loves 

I hate to tell you this, but it’s part of the territory.  There are just some men (and women) who are assholes. 🥴

The best advice is, “Don’t let them get your goat.”  They get their jollies by ruining your day; disappoint them.  Similar to the “Don’t feed the trolls.” advice.

Besides, cabrito can be so tasty 😀

Unfortunately, this does happen.  Some people get off on messing with other people....especially in this hobby.

I know it's easy to say, but try not to let it get you down.

3 hours ago, Seeker5280 said:

Are you referring to clients that contact you and have P411?

Hey there. Ya know... I find I have the least trouble with p4 clientele. It used to be this was the platform, and this is still my favorite. But anyone can be a problem. It starts to be shocking when you DO have the handle and they still go from A-Z the range of issues. And You wouldn’t believe how many places I never had anything to do with that I guess grab our info from generators and made profiles. So those come too. Then there are people who you don’t know at all, from where they came!  They just won’t self identify. So it varies Unfirtunately. I don’t like to say anything I don’t want to become a pest, and I don’t want anyone who’s behavior is not an issue to feel any kind of a way. I don’t even do forum usually. But when do you do something about it, (or try to,) other than complain? 

30 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

Unfortunately, this does happen.  Some people get off on messing with other people....especially in this hobby.

I know it's easy to say, but try not to let it get you down.

Thanks sugar! Still worth it and the good still outweighs the bad. Won’t let them force me out haha! It’s gotten to be so often! But just seems SO MANY more people in general! This and everything / everywhere else. What can ya do! 💋 

5 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

I hate to tell you this, but it’s part of the territory.  There are just some men (and women) who are assholes. 🥴

The best advice is, “Don’t let them get your goat.”  They get their jollies by ruining your day; disappoint them.  Similar to the “Don’t feed the trolls.” advice.

Besides, cabrito can be so tasty 😀

I know :( it’s the takeover! I guess on the upside it makes it exciting when someone books smoothly, is polite, and does things right? 🤷‍♀️ Right? And you got that right on the woman side. 😉 Thanks for the advice! 

Come back to colorado springs were the good clients are.  It has been forever since I saw you after you moved to denver.  

Dainty, you have my sympathy. You might consider omitting the "here's all the b.s. I'm sick and tired of dealing with" paragraph from your profile: it excites the trolls, as you've noticed, to pick at those very things, perhaps even giving them ideas, like teenagers who love to do what pisses the teacher off the most :) . Assuming you have your verification protocols in order, any client that doesn't simply follow it, no questions asked, is likely a time waster or way more trouble than they're worth so don't even bother to respond to them. As others have pointed out, dealing with this sort of b.s. comes with the territory, BUT you'll eventually develop an intuitive feel for who the game-players/time-wasters are vs. who's serious.

Hope that helps, and good hunting!

On 6/18/2020 at 9:28 AM, DaintyDarling said:

Hey ladies I guess at this one is for you. About a month a month and a half back I decided to write a section into my ad that basically explained the BS that I’m sick of dealing with and what I was going to do to attempt to eliminate some of the crap. I have found that it has assisted somewhat, but I have also found that some gentleman seem to have found thrill in my irritation... So while it’s slow down in a sense it’s still double tap. What are some methods that you used to eliminate wasting time with folks that are not serious? Screening methods, verification? I don’t understand. If you go out of your way to seek someone and you send them a message then be prepared to work. But I think that’s the end game for some guys clearly it really is exciting that is the end game to have a ball messing with someone’s time and livelihood. I would like to eliminate as much wasted time as possible as it leaves more time to play, which I have limited time for as it is. Thanks loves 

Don't waste your time with men that don't show up. The business that you are in has a lot of BS built into it. Keep your head up and keep swimming forward!

You seem like a very nice person and are very attractive. Return clients will be coming soon I'm very sure!

12 hours ago, briscorp1 said:

Dainty, you have my sympathy. You might consider omitting the "here's all the b.s. I'm sick and tired of dealing with" paragraph from your profile: it excites the trolls, as you've noticed, to pick at those very things, perhaps even giving them ideas, like teenagers who love to do what pisses the teacher off the most :) . Assuming you have your verification protocols in order, any client that doesn't simply follow it, no questions asked, is likely a time waster or way more trouble than they're worth so don't even bother to respond to them. As others have pointed out, dealing with this sort of b.s. comes with the territory, BUT you'll eventually develop an intuitive feel for who the game-players/time-wasters are vs. who's serious.

Hope that helps, and good hunting!

Good morning! And thank you for the advice. put in as a full disclaimer. Unfortunately I get to not responding or I get to blocking they get to wondering why. so hopefully now if the bio is read it’s clear. Who can empathize. My thinking was after reading it those who contacted would be the ones that had no games to play. It’s seemed to go 50-50.  not sure if it’s a good thing that it helps to draw out the ill intending. do not like that they can browse without being a member it just open access to anyone. And  will be found on Tob... great. BUT ARE YOU AFFILIATED or simply browsing? I was newbie friendly for a long time and it seemed as soon as I said I was going to stop that, was left with many gentleman shoulder shrugging not knowing where to start. So also OK if there’s some other form of verification. don’t want to turn anyone away who has good intentions and a good attitude. So in short it seems that at least they operate under less of a cover now. And can get a good feel as soon as possible, some more questions and my request ignored all around, asked details and specifics. At that point I’m out. Hoping it’s helpful in a way. I know to expect it that this is the world. Some people are just going to be a problem. But as long as there’s something to help myself have a quicker indicator, ( I never want to be rude or Rushy,)  guess that's all one can ask! I’m still happy to be around. Won’t let them bring me down but want them to be aware I’m not for it and will terminate all contact with no issue. More time for respectful gentleman! That’s what I like 💋 

9 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

Don't waste your time with men that don't show up. The business that you are in has a lot of BS built into it. Keep your head up and keep swimming forward!

You seem like a very nice person and are very attractive. Return clients will be coming soon I'm very sure!

Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate the support of the wonderful members of TOB! I know we are still out there! I will keep swimming sugar! Thank you. Made my morning 🤍😌

On 6/18/2020 at 4:09 PM, glassonion said:

So so lame. Hope you have more reliable gents going forward.

Your so so right! Lame as ever! Your awesome 😎 

13 hours ago, DaintyDarling said:

Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate the support of the wonderful members of TOB! I know we are still out there! I will keep swimming sugar! Thank you. Made my morning 🤍😌

:) I'm glad for that babe!