Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
333halfevil

Providers in Golden

10 posts in this topic

My job brought me to Golden. I was wondering if there was any providers in town, preferably by the campus

Typing “Golden” in the search bar should help you. 

When I saw your post, I thought to myself, this guy is from out of town and is used to doing and ISO on a different board and he doesn't know that TOB works differently.  I also thought that his job from out of town has brought him to Golden for a few days.

Then I looked at his profile and saw that he has 21 reviews dating back a few years, so he obviously knows how TOB works and he is from the Denver metro area.

To the OP, there ladies all over the Denver Metro area.

Find someone that interests you and contact her.  You may need to drive across town to see her.

If you won't or can't drive across town, then I suggest you add to your post "please DM me if you are in or near Golden".  That may help you get some information since your search didn't provide the answers you were looking for.  Or maybe change your search words to west Denver or something like that.

3 hours ago, 333halfevil said:

I tried that, golden hair and golden skin

intro-1557314334.jpg

Don't forget Golden Eyeballs ....

I am in the same boat why is it that there is not any ads around this area. I work here everynight and hope to come across some but no luck. 

9 hours ago, EricMartinez2018 said:

I am in the same boat why is it that there is not any ads around this area. I work here everynight and hope to come across some but no luck. 

As I said before, there are ladies all over the metro area.  They are in every nook and cranny.  There might even be a lady living on your block:huh:.

The ladies have an option to state in their listings what general location they are in if they choose to do so.

With a little luck, maybe one of them will reach out to you in a DM or they may put in their listing they are in Golden...or somewhere very near Golden.

In the meantime, look through the listings and once you find a lady that catches your interest, contact her.  Who knows, maybe that lady that says Lakewood or west side will be closer to you then you imagine.

11 hours ago, EricMartinez2018 said:

Yeah, these ladies are REALLY rude for not having moved and congregated right around where I live.  Buddy....  I have to drive to get where I want to go.  :)

Most providers who do outies will come and see you.  I70 to 58 = Golden for the North providers, or 6th West = Golden for the South providers.  I live way North and have had gems from way South come see me.

On 6/10/2020 at 0:38 PM, 333halfevil said:

My job brought me to Golden. I was wondering if there was any providers in town, preferably by the campus

Golden isn't far away at all from Wheat Ridge and Arvada,will bet ladies there will come see you or you can go see them. Some drive right past golden on the way to Blackhawk. Last concert I went to in Golden had several of our ladies in attendance. Granted Golden isn't close to the DTC and Saudia Aurora,but is sure has more than its share of hot ladies.