Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Illicit

Shae Dechantelli??

11 posts in this topic

Colorado Companion

Anyone know what happened with Shae Dechantelli?? She made a few visits to Denver all through last year and early this year, then kinda vanished. I saw her a couple times and she was well on the way to being my ATF. I followed her on twitter, but account was deleted a few weeks ago.

I was too busy to make an appt. when she was in Denver.  Now I'm kicking myself.  Her twitter was red hot, too bad she nuked it.  Glad she's still out there, somewhere, though.

Well some girls get taken off the market for a little while by those rich enough to buy that privilige buy sooner or later someone else ends up catching their eyes and they release the older ones. She  will be back eventually

1 hour ago, JustDabblin said:

She has an only fans account now.  "Nicole Snow". 

Looks like she got implants, that's too bad

11 minutes ago, dbarwell said:

Looks like she got implants, that's too bad

100% too bad.  She was perfection. 

I never understood why women with beautiful breasts ruin them with silicone.  Wait until you’re older and they are sagging down to your waist and then get them done.  I had an elephant trunk grafted onto my penis and I have to admit it isn’t bad.  Only problem I have encountered is when people are eating peanuts.

8 hours ago, ynglifter69 said:

I never understood why women with beautiful breasts ruin them with silicone.  Wait until you’re older and they are sagging down to your waist and then get them done.  I had an elephant trunk grafted onto my penis and I have to admit it isn’t bad.  Only problem I have encountered is when people are eating peanuts.

What did one breast say to the other breast?

------------------------------------------------------------------------ Don't sag to low, or they'll think your nuts......