GreatUs3rname

Am I looking for a massage girl, a domme, or a sugar baby?

11 posts in this topic

Hey all. So I use to have a lady that I met at a strip club come over to my place once a week or so for light fetish stuff. It was just a light massage, then (pardon the details) she'd sit on my face.

I'd love to find another setup like this, but I feel like it's right between a domme or a massage lady. I'm not sure if I should look for a massage provider on here who does light kink stuff, or if I should find a domme on here who would also do light massage stuff. 

TL;DR: I'm looking for a lady to come over once a week and beat my ass, and I'm not sure what category to look in. Thanks everyone.

Why not spoil yourself with all 3?

You can get a massage, your ass kicked and then dinner with your SB.  Win win😊

Edited by Laci French

In the Denver/Boulder area. I'm just not sure which one would fit what I'm looking for the most.

9 hours ago, GreatUs3rname said:

In the Denver/Boulder area. I'm just not sure which one would fit what I'm looking for the most.

You mentioned you want her to beat your ass, so she has to be a domme. Maybe search the reviews, and ads, for that, and see if anyone seems to fit your other needs, as well.

Good Luck!

I would think that the OP could find a lady who would give him a massage and then beat his ass...or vice versa.

On 5/10/2020 at 10:01 AM, GreatUs3rname said:

TL;DR: I'm looking for a lady to come over once a week and beat my ass, and I'm not sure what category to look in. Thanks everyone.

I enjoy an experience much like you describe, but it seems like you're looking for a lady to come to you, while I find the massage works better if it's at her place, if she has a massage table. Easier on the old neck!

Now if she also has a flogger and a certain personality, that's an awesome session.

216162.jpg

On 5/14/2020 at 9:13 PM, Ivan128 said:

I enjoy an experience much like you describe, but it seems like you're looking for a lady to come to you, while I find the massage works better if it's at her place, if she has a massage table. Easier on the old neck!

Now if she also has a flogger and a certain personality, that's an awesome session.

Love the cartoon! ;-)

But I agree on the incall thing here -- I don't travel with my heavy table anymore, it's too much of a hassle. The portable table isn't designed to hold the weight of two people for fetish work.  And if it's a hotel (unlike this specific thread of course), far too indiscreet. Admittedly I err on the side of paranoia and won't even outcall in Denver county anymore... 

So it sounds like if you found a FBSM lady willing to go to your place for BDSM too you hit the jackpot!

Domme/BDSM is wholly separate from a specific DATY fetish and at least in my individual world view,  "queening" isn't really even a fetish (by definition desiring something "abnormal" and most men like it, so....), it's just cowgirl @ the Y and I'd think it should be pretty easy for hobbyists to find?

Everybody!

Just what I needed bored as hell ! Working from home.. Thanks for the cheerfull Monday funnies!  Made the day almost as bearable as cowgirl at the y sounds like a good lunch treat! Ha ha

On 5/14/2020 at 9:13 PM, Ivan128 said:

216162.jpg

Great first post. FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!