jaski111

An Actual Connection?!?

43 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, Just Jos said:

This post has me wondering Bc most of my clients are attached... are you currently married shyguy? Are you even available to give love to someone else rn?? Cause I can only speak for me but I don’t want to date a married man unless it’s paid by the hour. 🤷🏽‍♀️ 

No and I made a mistake posting this in this forum. Embarrassing! Where’s the delete button? Haha  

19 hours ago, Shyguy said:

No and I made a mistake posting this in this forum. Embarrassing! Where’s the delete button? Haha  

Shyguy,

I appreciated your post regardless of what else was said here. We are all human and all susceptible to our emotions. This is why I posted the question here in the first place. Yes I knew I would get criticism and but I hoped that someone or someones could provide insight to my experience. The cynic in me did not believe an actual connection could be made and that I was paying for a service. An Amazing Service (THANK YOU LADIES) but a service non the less. So when I started thinking that we actually made a deeper connection I had to ask the community. If it is the once in 35 year connection or maybe its just a moment in time that we both hopefully enjoy while it lasts. We only grow with knowledge and our experiences and I'm not sure where this experience will take me but I can promise that hearing your story and everyone else's reply will help me keep my eyes open and my ears listening. Because at the end of the day I am not going to jeopardize everything I have worked for in my life for one person to come in a wreck it. And I'm sure the gorgeous lady I am referring to doesn't want the same either.

So thank you for your post!

~J

I’m a relative newbie with limited experience, but I once booked multiple appointments with a provider because she was tuned in to my needs, made me feel amazing, and seemed to enjoy herself, too.  I could see this amazing woman as someone that I could build a relationship with. That said, i was under no illusion those feelings were reciprocated.  Our “relationship “ no matter how enjoyable, was purely transactional.  Understanding that allowed me to enjoy her to the fullest, but also move on without heartache. This is a business in which providers give more of themselves than in just about any profession.  I think it’s important to respect that fact, and, in turn,  respect the boundaries that are necessary for a provider to continue giving of herself as freely as they can. Just my two cents.

13 hours ago, Plot said:

I’m a relative newbie with limited experience, but I once booked multiple appointments with a provider because she was tuned in to my needs, made me feel amazing, and seemed to enjoy herself, too.  I could see this amazing woman as someone that I could build a relationship with. That said, i was under no illusion those feelings were reciprocated.  Our “relationship “ no matter how enjoyable, was purely transactional.  Understanding that allowed me to enjoy her to the fullest, but also move on without heartache. This is a business in which providers give more of themselves than in just about any profession.  I think it’s important to respect that fact, and, in turn,  respect the boundaries that are necessary for a provider to continue giving of herself as freely as they can. Just my two cents.

Bingo!

On 5/8/2020 at 1:00 AM, Plot said:

You’re a better man than I.  After I posted my nonsense, I swiftly realized this shit ain’t for me...  I’m probably just wired a little different.  Maybe ego, but most likely insecure and looking for something that doesn’t exist.  Adios friends...

On 4/30/2020 at 7:29 PM, Laci French said:

We all are human and that magical connection can happen.  Enjoy every moment and keep it in perspective and it can be a beautiful friendship.

That's the golden stuff😊

Hi Laci,

I just wanted to thank you for this post. I spent a significant amount of time with this wonderful lady yesterday and we both agree that we are on the verge of a beautiful friendship and that neither of us need to fuck up our personal lives. We are seeing each other regularly but we are having a ton of fun (like we are both 18 again) and just enjoying the moment. It made me think of your posts, so I just wanted to say thanks. :D

~J

That's the good stuff😊

On 5/11/2020 at 7:57 PM, Shyguy said:

You’re a better man than I.  After I posted my nonsense, I swiftly realized this shit ain’t for me...  I’m probably just wired a little different.  Maybe ego, but most likely insecure and looking for something that doesn’t exist.  Adios friends...

No dude - you are probably the  better man! 

I have found this "hobby" to be fraught with difficulties that you mention - mainly, interpreting what feels like a wonderful connection as something more than a transaction, and wanting it last for more than an hour and on more levels than just BCD....

Want you want does exist, but probably not here.

And now I'm sure to get the same beragge of belittling comments....

So, have at it folks - whatever makes you bigger.

1 hour ago, jaski111 said:

Hi Laci,

I just wanted to thank you for this post. I spent a significant amount of time with this wonderful lady yesterday and we both agree that we are on the verge of a beautiful friendship and that neither of us need to fuck up our personal lives. We are seeing each other regularly but we are having a ton of fun (like we are both 18 again) and just enjoying the moment. It made me think of your posts, so I just wanted to say thanks. :D

~J

Good on you both for having a good open heart to heart. Glad she was Receptive! Be a good regular but anything more just leads to your heartache and less money for better pursuits.

56 minutes ago, lintlizard said:

I have found this "hobby" to be fraught with difficulties that you mention - mainly, interpreting what feels like a wonderful connection as something more than a transaction, and wanting it last for more than an hour and on more levels than just BCD....

Just your honest experiences and opinions. Been there, too. Now we’ve learned and can start to enjoy the hobby for what it is

On 5/19/2020 at 1:25 PM, lintlizard said:

Well said.  Ironically, we had a similar conversation that of Jaski111.  Let’s just say it went a little different...  I’m not surprised, that’s the biz, which I now realize.  Looking back, I was probably a huge time suck and energy drag on her, topped off with looking like a complete Neanderthal.  Lesson learned!  Thanks folks!

Not gonna lie, I LOVE when I'm with a "business partner" and this happens. It can actually be kinda depressing when I go a long time without that wow factor so I find it welcome. However, the very few times I tried to keep it going I found myself hurt in the end--so I try to just be thankful for it when it does happen and leave it where it is. I can never truly know what someone's intentions are and that means I am not really safe to try to pursue anything further. 

Probably the best way to understand this is if the tables were turned.  Way back I saw a provider several times while working on a project in another state.  All was good, I thought - great lady, great times.  But somehow she thought there was more to our relationship.  Things did not go well. 

I figure any provider has experienced the same, it's a hazard of the intimacy we share with them.  Now many, many years later, I'm seeing a provider regularly, and have to admit, I think about what "could be".  But I absolutely avoid anything more than a passing thought. 

You Sir, are setting yourself up for trouble, heartache, or both.  Get your head squared away before you see her again.  It WILL NOT work out!